1st Grow Journal

I read that too but I'm kinda hesitant to try them that high since they're only like 130 actual watts. I'll probably move them up to 24 tomorrow and see how they react. Thanks for joinin in. what you planning on growing?

Nice ever since I germed these 2 I've been wondering if I would get a bigger yield with jus 1 in there. Post updates I'm pretty sure your gonna yield more wit jus that 1 then my 2.

Plants looking good so far.

420-magazine-mobile319424505.jpg
420-magazine-mobile403173654.jpg

Heyaaa!!
I am also in the Mars300 starter club... so hope you don't mind if I sub in too! I love my 300 so much I just got the Mars2 1200 for when my babes get bigger (late veg/flowering). It is a beast and still sitting in the box. As of now my gals are just two weeks above soil and still under my 300 which I have supplemented with cfls.
Curious to see if one 300 can pull off a grow from start to finish. One plant I say for sure but two maybe pushing it. You can always supplement with cfl... I am fond of the led/cfl combo... especially when they are small...
Best of luck!
xxKitty

Heyaaa!!
I am also in the Mars300 starter club... so hope you don't mind if I sub in too! I love my 300 so much I just got the Mars2 1200 for when my babes get bigger (late veg/flowering). It is a beast and still sitting in the box. As of now my gals are just two weeks above soil and still under my 300 which I have supplemented with cfls.
Curious to see if one 300 can pull off a grow from start to finish. One plant I say for sure but two maybe pushing it. You can always supplement with cfl... I am fond of the led/cfl combo... especially when they are small...
Best of luck!
xxKitty

Aye pull up a chair! I'm pretty satisfied wit the 300s also, especially for how cheap they are! That's actually wat I want to buy as my next led when the funds ain't so tight lol. From grows I've seen wit the 300 they come out decent when used from start to finish but I'll have to wait and see, if anything I'm jus gonna put sum cfls in bloom like you said. Hope ya get to see a successful grow! I'll sub to your grows when I get back from work, I'm interested to see how the mars2 works.

Update
So after lots of reading and no solid answer on nutes wit autos this young I decided to give both they're first watering wit nutes (advanced nutrients piranha) half strength of course. Checked em this morning and they seem to have responded well. Hopefully this helps the runt get up to size.Runt
420-magazine-mobile1511995683.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2104238378.jpg

Back
Top Bottom