2 Feminized LSD Strain

What is the height of your light above the highest bud?

It appears to be to close.

Oh ya, just add the cal-mag to your nutrient solution, and she will get it ever feeding.
Everything all mixed together; in proper order.

Check your ppm's each time you add something to the water/solution.
This way it is easier to get your target ppm's.

Hope this helps.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Edit: And ph'd to 5.8

What is the height of your light above the highest bud?

It appears to be to close.

Oh ya, just add the cal-mag to your nutrient solution, and she will get it ever feeding.
Everything all mixed together; in proper order.

Check your ppm's each time you add something to the water/solution.
This way it is easier to get your target ppm's.

Hope this helps.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Edit: And ph'd to 5.8
You’re thinking this is caused by the light being too close?

1650652576819.png

You’re thinking this is caused by the light being too close?

1650652576819.png
To me, it really looks like a deficiency or lockout. But, the the little yellow "spots" do have the look of the "borg", but I don't see any webs, so it may just be the def/lock. However, since it's localized that's usually a sign of spider mites (the borg). Take off a couple of the affected leaves and look at the bottom of the leaves with a magnifying glass or jewelers loop very carefully. Look for tiny red or black spots that move or even tinier eggs!

To me, it really looks like a deficiency or lockout. But, the the little yellow "spots" do have the look of the "borg", but I don't see any webs, so it may just be the def/lock. However, since it's localized that's usually a sign of spider mites (the borg). Take off a couple of the affected leaves and look at the bottom of the leaves with a magnifying glass or jewelers loop very carefully. Look for tiny red or black spots that move or even tinier eggs!
Question I started to add cal-mag can that save the batch.

I am pretty sure that damage is not a sign of deficiencies in cal or mag... keep watching for those spots to spread outward from where they are now. If this was a deficiency, all the plants would be doing the same thing since they are getting fed the same and lit the same, in the same soil. My question was never answered... did something come in from outside or from a dispensary?

I am pretty sure that damage is not a sign of deficiencies in cal or mag... keep watching for those spots to spread outward from where they are now. If this was a deficiency, all the plants would be doing the same thing since they are getting fed the same and lit the same, in the same soil. My question was never answered... did something come in from outside or from a dispensary?
No I did check with the magnifying lens could not find and insects. It seems to be in this area but I don’t see anything

No I did check with the magnifying lens could not find and insects. It seems to be in this area but I don’t see anything
It is rare for someone to spot the webs this early on or be able to see the bugs. They are extremely small... try a microscope, and they move very slowly so they can fool you and look like a speck of dirt. I know you have them because there is not a known deficiency that looks like what you have and what you have looks like classic spidermite damage. When I had them years ago I would sit for 10 minutes or longer staring at the notches of the lowest branches and the trunk below, until finally I was able to spot them moving. On the back of the affected leaves, look for little black blobs on the leaf.. that is their poop.

It is rare for someone to spot the webs this early on or be able to see the bugs. They are extremely small... try a microscope, and they move very slowly so they can fool you and look like a speck of dirt. I know you have them because there is not a known deficiency that looks like what you have and what you have looks like classic spidermite damage. When I had them years ago I would sit for 10 minutes or longer staring at the notches of the lowest branches and the trunk below, until finally I was able to spot them moving. On the back of the affected leaves, look for little black blobs on the leaf.. that is their poop.

D6645617-637C-4629-AB48-F7890C37ED12.jpeg

C0192532-DC05-47C6-84C5-D66D8D6BFD5E.jpeg

27CDA29F-D852-4B12-A483-8DC84D16706C.jpeg

7D0125E7-31F5-41BA-8A0C-1FC56BF80D1B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom