2 Liter Hempy SOG

You certainly showing what the BPN nutes are capable of!! Great looking buds!! I hope mine look as good as yours!! :high-five:

Hey 420fied !

I want to congratulate you on your Promethean efforts, carrying the torch for the Hempy SOG.

Keeping that fire burning in the minds of men.

Ive just been laying low and staying out of trouble, but happy to report all is going well in my little corner of the world. Just like clockwork.

I fill up my big rez every 10 days or so then each day my drip irrigation feeds the plants through drippers for 10 min slightly overfilling the hempys. Runoff is caught in some better dishes I bought.

All I have to do is cut clones, transplant them after rooting and harvest the finished batch to keep things moving.

Also I continue doing strippings on day 21 / 45

Currently I have a cycle just starting its first week of 12/12

I still run with 25 clones of white poison. I been trying to cut them small so that by the time they are rooted and transplanted they are 4 inches tall. Then I put them in preveg till they reach 6-7 inches. Because I have only 25 plants under a 600 instead of ~49, I try to allow them to get some branching so that when I put them into 12-12 they fill in the space between each clone some.

I found that when I just put the rooted clones right into flower I dont get as many lower branches and it wastes my space some.

I should be using 1 gallon pots but I find that I have a problem with having too much product on hand atm :) Its not a bad problem to have but my outdoor harvest was too big.

So I still have not made an attempt at a full run with 1 gallon hempys to break the 1gpw barrier. Yet...

Everything is setup to put some one gallon buckets in place of my two liters to see how they do and I know where to get some buckets and I intend on showing that grow when I do get around to it.

So far I have only tried 1 one gallon hempy and it yielded 22 grams or so but one plant is not a good enough sample to say what I could be getting. Ive recently had slightly better results using Kool Bloom with my lucas + silica blast regimen.

I have a feeling that I could reach an ounce per if I baby them :)

Iam almost certain I can break the 1gpw just by switching to one gallon pots instead of my 25 two liters under the 600.

Maybe one day soon Ill show up around here with my attempt.

Ive been playing with Oil Concentrate lately, I removed several small moles from my arms by putting the oil directly on them for 24-48 hours covered with some tape to hold it in place.

The cancer curing ability of an alchemical cannabis extract intrigue me.

-Xare

Xare, can't wait to see your next experiment! Thanks for lighting the hempy fire over here. I can only hope to be part of the next generation to bear forth the good word. :thanks:

420fied, greetings, I've spent an incredible few days reading through your 2ltr hempy SOG grows (I had already read your aero grow sometime ago). Youre a gracious host and a patient, kind teacher. Thanks for sharing bro. I look fwd to trying BPN in the near future. Congrats to both you and BPN for this wonderful method and harvest. God Bless.

Hey 420fied !

I want to congratulate you on your Promethean efforts, carrying the torch for the Hempy SOG.

Keeping that fire burning in the minds of men.

Ive just been laying low and staying out of trouble, but happy to report all is going well in my little corner of the world. Just like clockwork.

I fill up my big rez every 10 days or so then each day my drip irrigation feeds the plants through drippers for 10 min slightly overfilling the hempys. Runoff is caught in some better dishes I bought.

All I have to do is cut clones, transplant them after rooting and harvest the finished batch to keep things moving.

Also I continue doing strippings on day 21 / 45

Currently I have a cycle just starting its first week of 12/12

I still run with 25 clones of white poison. I been trying to cut them small so that by the time they are rooted and transplanted they are 4 inches tall. Then I put them in preveg till they reach 6-7 inches. Because I have only 25 plants under a 600 instead of ~49, I try to allow them to get some branching so that when I put them into 12-12 they fill in the space between each clone some.

I found that when I just put the rooted clones right into flower I dont get as many lower branches and it wastes my space some.

I should be using 1 gallon pots but I find that I have a problem with having too much product on hand atm :) Its not a bad problem to have but my outdoor harvest was too big.

So I still have not made an attempt at a full run with 1 gallon hempys to break the 1gpw barrier. Yet...

Everything is setup to put some one gallon buckets in place of my two liters to see how they do and I know where to get some buckets and I intend on showing that grow when I do get around to it.

So far I have only tried 1 one gallon hempy and it yielded 22 grams or so but one plant is not a good enough sample to say what I could be getting. Ive recently had slightly better results using Kool Bloom with my lucas + silica blast regimen.

I have a feeling that I could reach an ounce per if I baby them :)

Iam almost certain I can break the 1gpw just by switching to one gallon pots instead of my 25 two liters under the 600.

Maybe one day soon Ill show up around here with my attempt.

Ive been playing with Oil Concentrate lately, I removed several small moles from my arms by putting the oil directly on them for 24-48 hours covered with some tape to hold it in place.

The cancer curing ability of an alchemical cannabis extract intrigue me.

-Xare

Hello old friend.

I've often wondered how you were doing and I hoped you would resurface here. All I can say is 'thanks' for journaling your original 2L grow as it changed my setup forever.

I'm glad that you're still chuggin along and I have no doubts that you'll break 1GPW whenever you choose to. It's always nice seeing you in my journals as your feedback is both respected and appreciated.

I think A LOT of folks on this site would LOVE to see a grow journal from Xare.

I wish you the best my friend. PLEASE don't be a stranger.

Nice grow brother I'm login the results :welldone:

Thank you!

You certainly showing what the BPN nutes are capable of!! Great looking buds!! I hope mine look as good as yours!! :high-five:

Thanks CF!

420fied, greetings, I've spent an incredible few days reading through your 2ltr hempy SOG grows (I had already read your aero grow sometime ago). Youre a gracious host and a patient, kind teacher. Thanks for sharing bro. I look fwd to trying BPN in the near future. Congrats to both you and BPN for this wonderful method and harvest. God Bless.

I really appreciate that. May all your buds be dense my friend.

Hey guys I'm new to 420 but have read a few of your journals on SOG FIED and it is more than inspirational I have just currently changed my setup so am going to pull two JH out and mother them so I can play and try this 2 litre Hempy system with them thanks for your hardwork to make this happen mine is just starting haha.

BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS I am in the uk but want your 3 part elite system can I order from anywhere just need to be super stealth.:thanks:

Hey guys I'm new to 420 but have read a few of your journals on SOG FIED and it is more than inspirational I have just currently changed my setup so am going to pull two JH out and mother them so I can play and try this 2 litre Hempy system with them thanks for your hardwork to make this happen mine is just starting haha.

BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS I am in the uk but want your 3 part elite system can I order from anywhere just need to be super stealth.:thanks:

yo, ratboy, I will ship to the UK and make it stealth. But, shipping cost will be kind of expensive. I only ship over seas in flat rate boxes via USPS due to the cost and I am limited to what I can fit in those boxes. A large flat rate box to the UK is $60 and can hold 7 quarts. I typically will ship 6 quarts of the 3 part (2 quarts of each part) and a quart of liquid blue bloom booster. That will get you through a decent size grow. Email me at blueplanetnutrients@gmail.com if you want to discuss this further.

Hey BPN thanks for a quick response will e-mail you tomorrow as 3.30am at mo, but that Doesnt seem to bad to be fair if my maths is right that should be bout $120 all in, which is bout the same price as 1 bottle of decent nutes but will speak to you more in e-mail just wanted to say thanks.

420fied another stellar journal would rep if I could Dont know how though :adore:

Ratboy, you're not gonna be disappointed with either the 2l grow setup or the Blue Planet Nutrients. They're doing amazing things in my grow, and I've never had luck with plants before this.

Chalk up another recruit for the BPN Army! :peace:

420fied. Let me start off by saying
May the Cannabis Gods sprinkle frost and potency on your grows!
Next.. You are truly my inspiration.. although you learned this method from a prior grower.. you have def. set the bar and created a viral outburst to all growers. I have not made an account until today for various reasons, but I truly know now that this is a safe and wonderful community! :thumb:

And I have read all yours journals all your links anything that you type. Bet my eyes have been on it! The reason I create this account and do what I do today is because of those long 6 - 8 hour days reading straight through your journals!

I am starting my operation to do a SOG just like yours! although I am not using the 2L because i have 150 perfect plant pots already from prior :) I will be doing more or less the same methods you have done throughout your grows! Thanks for introducing me to SOG and BPN.. By the way I need to get into touch with this Corey cause SpiriTHC has got some ordering to do >:D

YOU DA RASTAKING!
:Namaste:

420fied. Let me start off by saying
May the Cannabis Gods sprinkle frost and potency on your grows!
Next.. You are truly my inspiration.. although you learned this method from a prior grower.. you have def. set the bar and created a viral outburst to all growers. I have not made an account until today for various reasons, but I truly know now that this is a safe and wonderful community! :thumb:

And I have read all yours journals all your links anything that you type. Bet my eyes have been on it! The reason I create this account and do what I do today is because of those long 6 - 8 hour days reading straight through your journals!

I am starting my operation to do a SOG just like yours! although I am not using the 2L because i have 150 perfect plant pots already from prior :) I will be doing more or less the same methods you have done throughout your grows! Thanks for introducing me to SOG and BPN.. By the way I need to get into touch with this Corey cause SpiriTHC has got some ordering to do >:D

YOU DA RASTAKING!
:Namaste:

Thank you for the kind words my friend. There are lots of great growers on this site......many of whom I have learned from myself. Hopefully, you'll stay for a long time. Please run a journal so we can all share in your success. Give BPN a try. You won't be sorry.

:thumb:

Thank you for the support!
I am finishing up the last items I need to get to make sure I have everything in play and ready so I can run into the least amount of problems:

by the way what do you think on how many mother plants would you need a for x3 1000k HPS SOG run
What does my floor measurements look like so I know how much space I would need and
How many hempy pots should I fit under each 1k HPS (Going for max yeild) (my hempy pots are 4"x4" and only 6" inches tall)

thanks for giving me this inspiration!!!
:adore:

Thank you for the support!
I am finishing up the last items I need to get to make sure I have everything in play and ready so I can run into the least amount of problems:

by the way what do you think on how many mother plants would you need a for x3 1000k HPS SOG run
What does my floor measurements look like so I know how much space I would need and
How many hempy pots should I fit under each 1k HPS (Going for max yeild) (my hempy pots are 4"x4" and only 6" inches tall)

thanks for giving me this inspiration!!!
:adore:

Your pots have a 4" footprint so you could stack 30-40 under each 1000 watter. I gather that you have (3) HPS units. If they're lined up you'll have a grow footprint of approx 4' x 12'. If you run 40 under each light which is 120 at a time and average 15 grams per, you'll pull down 64 ounces(4 pounds) per run. In order to run 120 at a time you'll need to make sure you have the ability to clone 120 at a time(aero cloners would work best). If it were me in your situation and I had the space, I'd run 3-4 moms to provide me with the necessary babies. I hope I answered your question and best of luck my friend.

Back
Top Bottom