2011 Soil - Grow Burmese Kush - Sour Candy & Boobs

You can definitely fill up 4 x 8 with 3 plants. Start LST early, top/FIM them, and feed a little high in nitrogen but don't over nute. Keep lights close, and keep the area well ventilated. 2 months your plants will be a jungle. Drop in the screen on the 6 week in veg. Once you flip to bloom they will stretch through the screen opening and have even tops. Until the switch push down any branches that come through back under the screen. Keeping them all down there will help distribute the plants hormone to speed up side branch growth which in turn will fill up the screen much faster.

Strange how every states has their own plants limit. Then again, some plants is better than having none...good luck!

here is a few more pics. Its not
the biggest bud but it is nice nd is being enterd in the Nug of ht eMonth contest. Don't forget to vote for your Favorite.
DSC06380.JPG

DSC06382.JPG

First batch turned out really Yummy
DSC063831.JPG

You can definitely fill up 4 x 8 with 3 plants. Start LST early, top/FIM them, and feed a little high in nitrogen but don't over nute. Keep lights close, and keep the area well ventilated. 2 months your plants will be a jungle. Drop in the screen on the 6 week in veg. Once you flip to bloom they will stretch through the screen opening and have even tops. Until the switch push down any branches that come through back under the screen. Keeping them all down there will help distribute the plants hormone to speed up side branch growth which in turn will fill up the screen much faster.

Strange how every states has their own plants limit. Then again, some plants is better than having none...good luck!

can you elaborate on your experience. how many under two lights. Just curious. Will a longer veg yield more. I hvaz never grown outdoors but If My seeds did go out there in apirl and if they are not ready till sep or oct WTF is wrong with a 30 gal and a 3 month veg(just an example)

You can definitely veg for 3 months, and it would yield more bud. How much bud? I don't know, but if you do that I would take cuttings from the plants ya have going and get em rooted/vegged/flowering asap. That way you can get a harvest out of your bloom room before ya flower the beasts. :)
3 flowered clones that have a good couple weeks of veg should give ya enough nugs to get ya through the next cycle. Might add a couple weeks of veg to the 3 months planned for the big mamas, but worth it imo.

You can definitely veg for 3 months, and it would yield more bud. How much bud? I don't know, but if you do that I would take cuttings from the plants ya have going and get em rooted/vegged/flowering asap. That way you can get a harvest out of your bloom room before ya flower the beasts. :)
3 flowered clones that have a good couple weeks of veg should give ya enough nugs to get ya through the next cycle. Might add a couple weeks of veg to the 3 months planned for the big mamas, but worth it imo.

well we will see I am in the process of fabricating a trellis system that I can move up and down if necessary. I have everyhting the MD have been in soil going on 2 days now not popped yet bu tI do think they are a fster growing strain so i thnk thwy will ketchup. thanks to all for sticking around I will show mpics of th new grow room lights and system in a couple of days any words of encourgment would be great or any other words would also be coolthanks again

haven't seen any updates of the first picture, is that in bloom yet?

LOL I am working on that it takes time for a good op. Anyways I need leaves to pose my muse with, or bud. Brownies and butter doesn't appeal as much Ihaven't even goten any comment on almost a ga.llon of butter I was wow'd by that. anyhow I will be sure to get some nips worked in soon to the grow keep a close eye out and maybe I will get some nipplebumps

can you elaborate on your experience. how many under two lights. Just curious. Will a longer veg yield more. I hvaz never grown outdoors but If My seeds did go out there in apirl and if they are not ready till sep or oct WTF is wrong with a 30 gal and a 3 month veg(just an example)

I had only one light 600w for 4 plants in scrog they filled it up no time. Yes, longer veg will yield more. 30 gal with 3 months veg you'll get a tree by the time it finishes flowering. Outdoor has faster veg growth rate.

ok I am back and with an update plant are slow growing now just finished the frame/SCROG box it is 8.5'L x 4'W x 3'H. the top scrog screens are removable. cam out pretty nice well here are the pics with in the next week or so thing well start moving along quicker.
DSC065671.JPG

DSC065692.JPG

left one is BUKU and right is SC and with bottom middle is MOBY

Ok to those still hanging around a huge update is comming and new boobs comming soon.
Plants are doing great I think I have decided on 2 plants one in each and one plant uder the 400W for the same duration. here are some pics of the under the 400 I will have new 1000wMH today or tomarrow
DSC068891.JPG

DSC068881.JPG

DSC06880.JPG

sour candy
DSC06887.JPG

BUKU
DSC068861.JPG

Hey poke smot! Been awhile since I been up here. Happy to see u got that Moby in soil. Ur gonna love how vigorous d strain is. I harvested my two moby plants n pulled about 6.25 oz. Gluck bro! I'm rootin for this grow lol
Opportune chance to see how d moby behaves in a scrog

Hey poke smot! Been awhile since I been up here. Happy to see u got that Moby in soil. Ur gonna love how vigorous d strain is. I harvested my two moby plants n pulled about 6.25 oz. Gluck bro! I'm rootin for this grow lol
Opportune chance to see how d moby behaves in a scrog

i con't make up my mind which two should go in the big scrog and which should grow under the 400 not scrog but same duration. but I also have been debating to add the 400w in the middle and but fuck all that shit having two different strains under th scrog is stressful enough but thats y i have two boxes so when that ones done its DUN. i think the MD has the longest life out of all these strains someone please correct me if i am wrong. but I will put the MD and the BUKU in the TBS/2(TwoBoxScrog with two lights insted of a mover)

I have a new question for everyone following. I have a couple of Real electrical timmer like the one the big boys use. all brand new a friend was goingto throw they away and I said I wanted them They are all new and never opened. I think th enumber are t101 t102 and a T103 does somone have any ideas or suggestions and these and/or the difference between
them

Intermatics, in a metal box? Pics, the power of Google will reveal all.

Back
Top Bottom