2011 Soil - Grow Burmese Kush - Sour Candy & Boobs

We have. About. 4 weeks on the buku , 5-6 on the MD, and 7 on the SC. Thanks for. The comments the wife's shy and doesn't they they are worthy. But I think so

I sm right. Around 40-6O tops per plant

Excellent thread...shared knowledge and experience is a beautiful thing...thanks for taking the time to spread the word. :nicethread:

Your scrog setup is well done and worthy of replicating. Keep up the good work and keep those Moby pics coming too!:welldone:

1. Remember the power of your vote!
2. Remember the power of the almighty dollar...contributing even $5 to ANY cannabis cause will help to bring about the change we all have patiently waited for, for over 40 years.

Ty very much..
Ok, last night i got a co2 full. Traded a steel for alluminum with handle
Temps. Have been around 70-80.
RH has been a constant 30% the entire grow.

Good job mang! screen is looking beautiful, i know alot of people do defoliation on day 21 and day 45.

But to be honest with you, i always give my plants a prune like every now and then just do a few here and there not much, pretty much throughout the plants life.

When it was getting really bushy and the plant was starting to sag, i gave it a good trim, fed it some BPN and it perked back up in an hour. Plants like a trim.

I have trimmed it a few times since that, but just 2 or 3 time since i have flipped the lights, im going to wait until day 21 to defoliate .

My health is taking a turn. Gastritis is the worst feeling in the world. I hope I can stick through this and the next grow or I will be sending the bal back I just got from Jd. I feel so bad the wife's the best in the world and is learning what she needs to, to keep the grow growing. I am paralized with nausia and pain.

PIC0243.jpg
ok here is a little update
The burmese kush is 90%Ambur in the last 4 days she turn from 50% to 90% here a a close up under 200X mag
PIC0323.jpg

and the moby dick
I will be cutting dow the buku in a couple hours I am going to let it dry in the screen hanging upside down and sugestoins?
the moby prob has a week or 9 days. she will start gettting reduced nutes and flushning will begin here in 4 days.

as for the Sour candy the buds are huge much bigger than any other plnat especially when it has 2-3 weeks I think I will be harvesting a pound just off of the plant. The burmese I am expecting at least 8oz

On this next grow I will be using it and will real shorytly be changing around the room getting ready for the next round. I am in the process of makinga DIY EZcloner. I will be posting a new journal soonnn

ok final harvest and smoke report I grew a QP of burmese kush she is very red and smoke great I drie dit a little fast but she is packed full of buds I wish to have gottin more but I guess i cant be picky.

the mobby dick was wayunder with only 2&1/2 oz and the sour cany the the biggest and produced great tsating buds that can be smoked all day long she gave me 4oz and a 1/4. I dont thikn I will ever grow the BUKU or MD again. the BUU was far better but the effort for the pay off in wieght is not that great. Sour cany was very very bushy untill I did the undercut I mus have cut atleast a 1000 leaves off one plant she was fuckin huge check in my next grow My health is getting better and I will be around more. I will be growing 6 Arjans haze #1 my wife got her card so we are legal for 6 these bitches should get HUGE they say they can do 600-800 grams per plant INDOORS and 1500_ outdoors.I hope 2 100w can support 6 monsters .

Back
Top Bottom