2021 Barneys Runtz Muffin In A RDWC 4x4 Scrog & Mars LED

Yeah, of you keep the undergrowth cleaned up it should go quicker. Then if i do get any larfy buds i don't even trim them, just toss them in the pile with the sugar leaves for making edibles, etc.
I used to do that but then I never make the edibles and now I just smoke the larf first as it dries faster

Well water change and a pull down tomorrow.

20210224_231511.jpg

Man I thought you said you cleaned up some of those leaves...? Lol. they look like you didn’t touch em.

man, I am seeing first hand what they talking about with hybrid vigor on my purple moby haze! Check out my journal. They just baby’s but are really starting to grow FAST! Crazy...
I looked at your journal and they are looking good

Another day or two and I am going to start flowering, next scrog I am putting the plants in the center and work out instead of putting them on one edge and work across. I am going to do this as the girls just don't quite want to get to the last 4 inches without just having too many shoots.

So ya another 2 months and we will some nice swollen buds

20210301_210928.jpg

You got a lot a lot of leaves.... I would make sure you getting enough airflow so.... I’m not going to say it... I bet she starts praying if you pluck a few big suckers off... you making me want to play in the water again!!!
I have practically filled a large garbage bag with leaves lmfao but ya the water is great

Here is some more pics, I defoliated a little but not enough lol and I am trying to keep it below the top PVC but they push up hard. The lights are at max and as of this second the distance is tolerable.

20210318_234358.jpg
20210318_233928.jpg
20210318_233924.jpg

Back
Top Bottom