3 x Girl Scout Cookies - 550W LED - Indoor - Soil

Im in for this one, keen to see how the CLW led's go,
Iv got a damn near identical grow happening now too,
but I'm using a 450w LED that I cant name here and it's my first auto grow.
Feel free to check it out and give me some tips:

GreenmanQLD's - Auto Anethesia - 450W LED - Soil/Perlite

Nice work BTW, iv never seen anyone treat an Auto so aggressively before, but damn I'm keen af to see how it responds.
Good luck brother.

GreenmanQLD's - Auto Anethesia - 450W LED - Soil/Perlite

Nice work BTW, iv never seen anyone treat an Auto so aggressively before, but damn I'm keen af to see how it responds.
Good luck brother.

As I've never worked with Auto's either.. I'm not sure if they should be treated this way either! =) but none the less.. they are TIED DOWN! lol.. One of the branches did break a little. but As I've learned with Cannabis, this mean's very little as long as you support them. They heal and grow just as well. just have to watch. Enjoy the ride, I'm following along you as well..

have a 10ml feeding today.. next week I'll bump it up some.

here are some updated shots

420-magazine-mobile683160449.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1628538681.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1009315959.jpg
420-magazine-mobile882363200.jpg

are those female tells? looks like it to me!

Loving the use of pipecleaners!

What are the white wire racks you use to keep the pots up off the overflow tubs?
They look useful :)
dish racks I found in a dept store.. I really want to figure a better solution out as they are not high enough and the pans aren't wide enough to prevent over flow.. but none the less they do the job ;p

Subbed! Looks good so far! I have a white cookies mother plant from seed, awaiting its clones for next crop :) I got my own journal going as well of death bubba in flood and drain coco coir

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

one of the plants is already starting to show.. strange but I wonder if it's due to how I'm training them.. they get 18hrs of light.. and it only is one plant.. odd. (or maybe it's not)

edit.. not odd ;p
pre flowers
so .. good deal. =)

420-magazine-mobile840691908.jpg

That has got me really curious, in any case you would want the plant to be at least 2-3 times the size of that in veg before they start pre-flower. I wonder if its a stress related thing?
I dare say that plant will be a dwarf, hope fully the other ones will gain a few more bud sites before its goes into fill flower, best of luck mate. either way, this is gonna make for one hell of an interesting grow.

That has got me really curious, in any case you would want the plant to be at least 2-3 times the size of that in veg before they start pre-flower. I wonder if its a stress related thing?
I dare say that plant will be a dwarf, hope fully the other ones will gain a few more bud sites before its goes into fill flower, best of luck mate. either way, this is gonna make for one hell of an interesting grow.
from the 5 sites I just read.. autos show pre flowers well before flowering happens.. so these are just part of growing =) never did autos.. so its like a new born for me .. and hopefully a learning exp for myself and anyone following along!

I'm not really feeling these nutrients.. the chart says to feed big bloom for few weeks before grow big.. and then way more bloom than grow. that seems crazy.. so I'm gonna half the bloom and start grow big. one thing I like about flora series is its to the point. this stuff isnt.

ive noticed the growing slowing to.. hopefully with the grow added in they will grow again. could be the pot transplant.. but who knows..

will see how things are in a few days

420-magazine-mobile1942937525.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1458400233.jpg

from the look of this.. it appears like they are starting to flower =( I'm not liking these auto flower if so heh..I'll see how they look in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom