300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

Well I'm no soil expert but those roots look pretty darn good to me!! :goodjob: It also looks like the plants are relatively flat and even on top, and have several main colas, which supports your idea of moving towards flowering soon.

Is that a tomato plant in the bottom left corner? It looks very similar to the one I had in my grow tent haha!

Thanks frizz! Ok great, yea it seems like i have a decent canopy going. yep a cherry tomato plant.. it loves it in there so much. Cant bare to take it out and put it infront of a window yet lol

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hehe yeah I feel ya. Tomato plants just LOVE light and getting a consistent supply with nice cozy temps and nutes, what a deal!

Hey guys small update for tonight. rh seems higher in the tent now that i have them in fabric pots. I dont need the wet towel in there anymore, rh stays at around 50 and goes up to 60 when i water.. need to get a dehumidifier maybe during flower if that keeps up. Did a small defoil to get some light to the middle of the plants.

It is odd but each plant has its own smell i noticed. Biggest has a lemony smell (so happy about this) second one has a skunky/dank smell and the third kinda smells gross like old cheese haha

420-magazine-mobile1600744557.jpg

A few of the leaves i took off, very nice looking and symmetrical to each other. This pleases my ocd side so much... .

Hope you don't mind I take a peek now and then.. Welcome to 420 and not that it looks like you need any,, but if you have any questions,,, feel free to fire away..I seen the first posting about molasses. I don't do alot of reading but if no comment,, another great plus of it is the microbial food it provides.. Especially in organic worlds.. I use it a week after tarns planting,, And durnging the finalal week after a good flushing.. Does it make it any sweeter??? Did the Pineapple Rush give it a Pineapple taste,, I can't tell.. But alot of companies push the sugars in their regiments. No I'm not a total idiot,, they push products,, it's their jobs, but I'd imagine they have people working and trying to put out the best product available. Least with the larger companies. It's getting to be a real competitive business nowadays.. Big dollars for fert's like Home and Garden and afew others. I've been using GH Flora Nova line myself.. I'll be using in outside in the doghouse and others.. Nice journal and the Girls are starting to fill in real nice... Keepem Green

Hey Bud!! Looking great in there. I jus transplanted also into three gallon soft pots. Letting them adjust. After the roots fill the pots m gonna flip to bloom also. Probably gonna be about two weeks jus cause I took clones and I want them to root before I flip. Want to keep the genetics if the best tasting and yielding plant as a mother. I want to clone more and grow new strains from seed. Keep it up everything looks to be exactly where u are suppose to be. Can tell u did your homework!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Thanks for the info on the molasses, i wont really know if it will affect the buds sweetness as im giving it to all my plants. I read it makes the buds more dense and resinous and helps the soil a lot too, like you said. Sounds good to me pino.. letting mine root for a week and a half, transplanted wednesday and im flipping this saturday. Got a schedule for my ladies now!

Lookin damn good! I just got a 300w led compared to cfl's and loving it. Your plants are fantastic and subbed up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sugars are so important to a plant.. It's it grow fuel period. And it's needed in all phases of growth... I have no idea if plants can draw sugar from molasses,,, but it's been a staple in most organic grows forever.. Plants do that photosynthesises shit all day in sunlight,, or in grow lights,, whatever,, and that produces sugars,, then, least what I've been taught all my life,, they grow at night. I use to do a pretty big grow in this barm outside of SF.. It had yello fiberglass walls on it,, with a white roof of translucent fiberglass. We use to put close to 200 plants on each,, straight into the soil,,,, 20' ceilings,, was great.. But after a sunny day of alot of work,, I use to love to lay back in the barn late at night.. You can hear them growing.. Alittle noise, kind of a dull clunk here and there,, that was leafs springing upwards.. We use to do almost 400 plants per flip back there.. I grew there for 6-7 years before Johnny Law knocked... Oh well... From everything I've ever heard told,, or read online,, them big ass fan leafs,, they are the big sugar producing power plants of a plant.. They have more square inch surface to do it with.. I'm not sure how you grow yours yet,, but I shy away from plucking them,, till I have to, when they block out the light from buddage... Even then I sometime tuck them under to keepem abit longer.. GL and Keepem Green

Hearing them grow sounds like a very peaceful experience.. thanks for the comment norcal, your knowledge/opinions are always welcome here! I dont think they do take in sugars from the molasses but they love everything else about it and it seems to be doing me some good.

Sugars are so important to a plant.. It's it grow fuel period. And it's needed in all phases of growth... I have no idea if plants can draw sugar from molasses,,, but it's been a staple in most organic grows forever.. Plants do that photosynthesises shit all day in sunlight,, or in grow lights,, whatever,, and that produces sugars,, then, least what I've been taught all my life,, they grow at night. I use to do a pretty big grow in this barm outside of SF.. It had yello fiberglass walls on it,, with a white roof of translucent fiberglass. We use to put close to 200 plants on each,, straight into the soil,,,, 20' ceilings,, was great.. But after a sunny day of alot of work,, I use to love to lay back in the barn late at night.. You can hear them growing.. Alittle noise, kind of a dull clunk here and there,, that was leafs springing upwards.. We use to do almost 400 plants per flip back there.. I grew there for 6-7 years before Johnny Law knocked... Oh well... From everything I've ever heard told,, or read online,, them big ass fan leafs,, they are the big sugar producing power plants of a plant.. They have more square inch surface to do it with.. I'm not sure how you grow yours yet,, but I shy away from plucking them,, till I have to, when they block out the light from buddage... Even then I sometime tuck them under to keepem abit longer.. GL and Keepem Green

I used molasses religiously for years. I've stopped using it except when brewing teas because molasses is a large complex sugar that requires lots of microbe activity to break down. Molasses will feed microbes but also decrease their population over repeated applications by basically suffocating them. Using molasses requires multiple ongoing microbe inoculations. Simple sugars/carbs like dextrose & sucrose work better for me...will feed the plant by promoting translocation of nutrients within the plant as well as feed the microbes. Not saying molasses shouldn't be used....but there are more effective ways to provide both sugar to plant & also microbes. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom