300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

Yea they had fans on them.. although it is possible the two plants in the front were blocking the air to the one in the back. I doubt it though i spread them apart during the dark period. The temps didnt get lower then 70 degrees, usually goes to 68 at lights out but it was warm outside friday and kept the temps up.

No buds yet, just leaves haha thanks for the input guys was worried for a minute and it just sorta popped up after that 24 dark period with high rh. Never really experienced mold on the leaves of a plant before so im not sure what it looks like in the beggining stages.

Hey man just came across and caught up on your journal. To me that doesn't look like PM at all. My flowering room can be between 60-70% humidity at some points but have never had any PM issues. The main thing is to keep the plants moving with fans, as long as there is circulation you should be fine. I have a huge floor fan hanging upside down in my 2x4 tent on high with 60% humidity pretty much all the way through flower.

You can come check my journal out I'm also growing 2x4x5.. I've done a few setups, 8 plants in 5 gal fabric pots, 20 plants in a sea of green, and now I'm flowering my 5gal coco and rockwool mama plant. she is huge so air circulation is a must on her

Your grow is looking really good though! do you make sure to calibrate your PH pen a couple times a week ? You mentioned you bought a ph pen and an up and down kit but didn't see you had the 4 and 7 PH calibration kit. It's very important to make sure your ph pen stays calibrated

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Great thats good to hear.. still gonna keep an eye on it. Do the leaves do that before the bud sites start growing buds? Maybe thats it then cause the other plants dont have any of that on them and they havent shown me their lady parts yet.

Sounds good ill come check it out! Thank you! Yes i do calibrate it everytime i use it, i have a 4.01 standard reference solution hidden in the mess lol i only need the 4 right?

They seem pretty happy though! I wish i had the money to get the light i want cause they seem to be loving this one and its too small for them imo. I love how the leaves all point up towards the light. I moved it up a few inches earlier in the week and they were droopin a little cause of it. Seems like they grew into the space more and are loving life again!

420-magazine-mobile1255049235.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2083192725.jpg

They look healthy! Always a good sign when they're praying towards the light .. you could probably lower that light a few more inches, I can bring my KIND LED 600w about 10-12 inches from my plants without any issues even though they say 24-36" with a max of 14-16"

Subbed I bet what you thought was powder mildew was nutes getting splashed onto leaves they have salts in them and can look like PM but isn't I do recommend trying to do a lite foliar spray of just ph water during lights off or about to go off seeing if it wipes off and watch closely after you don't want to block your light absorption

They seem pretty happy though! I wish i had the money to get the light i want cause they seem to be loving this one and its too small for them imo. I love how the leaves all point up towards the light. I moved it up a few inches earlier in the week and they were droopin a little cause of it. Seems like they grew into the space more and are loving life again!

420-magazine-mobile1255049235.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2083192725.jpg

Looks great you filled that tent very nicely keep up the good work happy growing

PS I am gonna try mainline on two of my plants and use tomato cages for support take a look at my journal it is now a perpetual harvest

Patience is the best nute you'll ever give your plants

See thats the problem i put the light closer but i lose the footprint.. i had it at 14-16" away and the biggest bud site thats in the back corner now was right in the middle and loving life. But most of the other bud sites around the edges were getting like 10 times less the amount of light as the five or six in the middle so i moved it up and turned the pots around to distribute the light better. I like to turn the pots every couple days any way so they dry out evenly and to let the outer bud sites get better lighting.

See thats the problem i put the light closer but i lose the footprint.. i had it at 14-16" away and the biggest bud site thats in the back corner now was right in the middle and loving life. But most of the other bud sites around the edges were getting like 10 times less the amount of light as the five or six in the middle so i moved it up and turned the pots around to distribute the light better. I like to turn the pots every couple days any way so they dry out evenly and to let the outer bud sites get better lighting.

Yah I was going to say it's really dependent on how well your light expands throughout the canopy too. My kind led has reflectors which beam the light on angles as well so I am able to lower it quite considerably without losing too much width.

You just need to find that right balance, just low enough to cover the entirety

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It has 90 degree angled leds with reflectors. Which is probably the same as yours tbh i just feel like it doesnt spread the light out to the sides very far from the panels itself. You can even see in the pictures the area right under the light is way brighter then around the sides.

Back
Top Bottom