300W LiteBrite (LED) Multi-Strain Perpetual Grow

Northern Light day 28 from seed, she has been topped once and a few limbs pinched. She will start 12/12 on January 1st, two clones were taken from the bottom on day 26. Very green and thick leafed, solid Indica pheno.

BC

IMGP1777.JPG

Day 51 Blue Mystic 75% cloudy, 20% amber, 5% clear. May go a little longer than 56 days, but she is getting more ambers daily.

IMGP1810.JPG

IMGP1808.JPG

IMGP1800.JPG

IMGP1803.JPG

I may have to break out the USB Microscope tomorrow, that macro doesn't do the trichs any justice.

That blue mystic looks great!! I've got a blue mystic going right now in veg, makes my mouth water!!

Is it the photo-period or the auto Blue Mystic? I am seeing a few growers have problems with the "auto" blue mystic not being auto.

I had to make a few quick adjustments to the flowering tent this morning. The lights on temps where only at 67 degrees so I closed the flaps but that only got it up to 68 degrees. I tried adding two of the large 65w CFL's but that only took it up to 70, I know that is not a bad temp but not in the mid 70's range that I wanted. I opted to just pull out the 120w LED panel and temporarily run my 250w HPS cooltube with the 180w LED panel which is keeping the tent at 75 degrees now. Plenty of light to cover the whole 4 x 2 floor space, but once the temps get back to managable I will remove the 250w HPS and put the 120W LED panel back in. Kill-A-Watt meter is showing 403W with running the 250w HPS and 180w LED. Removing the 120w and replacing it with the 250w HPS is much cheaper than me running my 1500w heater all day.

Full tent shot with 180w LED panel and 250w HPS cooltube
IMGP1813.jpg

Blue Widow, Blue Mystic, and TGA 3rd Dimension under the 250w HPS
IMGP1818.jpg

Two Blue Mystic under the 180w LED
IMGP1825.jpg

Blue Widow has about 2 or 3 days left before harvest, currently around 30% amber and 70% cloudy.
IMGP1826.jpg

TGA 3rd Dimension
IMGP1835.jpg

Northern Lights almost ready for the flowering tent, she will go in the tent once the Blue Widow and Blue Mystic are harvested
IMGP1838.jpg

About a month ago I donated two Blue Mystic clones that had just rooted to a friend and he has kept them vegging nicely. He has had some serious family issues arise so he has had to shut down his grow temporarily so he brang the clones back to me this morning. Since I hate to throw any plants out I have made room for them in my area. They were in 1/2 gallon grow bags, one has been upped to a 2 gallon Roots Organics fabric pot and put into the LED Phototron to adjust for a few days before being moved to the flowering tent. The other clone is chilling in the back corner of my veg box still in her 1/2 gallon bag, she will be upped to a 2 gallon fabric pot in a week or so.

With the 180w LED and 250w HPS I have plenty or light for them since I have the Blue Widow and Blue Mystic finishing this week.

Currently 10" tall so it should end up a medium size once flowered.
IMG_41131.JPG

IMG_4115.JPG

IMG_41191.JPG

IMG_4120.JPG

Good news and bad news today. Opened up the flowering tent right before lights out last night for one more peek at the Blue Widow's trichs and I saw that the very bottom leaf was yellowing so I pulled it off, spun the plant around to check the backside and found it hidden completely out of sight-----HERMIE!!!!!! My (&^$%$#^&% Blue Widow is a hermie and has left me with some nice presents on my TGA 3D and Nirvana Blue Mystic, not many but I can see a few on them. I am not really worried because I will have Blue Widow x 3rd Dimension and Blue Widow x Blue Mystic seeds, I just grow for myself so I am not really worried. All remaining plants have been throuroughly sprayed down with rain water to deactivate any remaining pollen, and the tent has been cleaned with bleach and water. Good news is that it happened so late that it did not have time to seed itself or the finishing Blue Mystic which they have both been pulled and are drying. This is my first hermie out of 10+ strains, but I read numerous threads of Blue Widow hermies before I started mine, I knew it was possible
Hermied Blue Widow and this was the only sac on the whole plant
IMGP1847.JPG

IMGP1842.JPG

Blue Mystic
IMGP1850.JPG

Not too much happening so here are a few pics for a quick update.

Tent shot
IMGP1873.JPG

Left side of tent Blue Mystics and the Northern Lights
IMGP1876.jpg

Day 29 TGA 3rd Dimenion
IMGP1864.JPG

3rd Dimension
IMGP18611.jpg

Blue Mystic day 27
IMGP1872.JPG

Thanks Endive, good luck to your girls!

Since I had to ditch my hermie Blue Widow that only leaves me with a Blue Mystic and 3rd Dimension mom, so I decided to pop a Dutch Passion's Brainstorm (aka Hempstar), my Northern Lights clones are just rooting so I will make one a mom for now.

Vendors description:
Dutch Passion Brainstorm Feminized is a successful result of breeding experiments with two famous marijuana strains, Northern Lights and Haze Original. They were first brought into the modern cannabis market in 1996 with the name "HempStar" and almost instantly became popular. These seeds developed solid plants with good yields of marijuana with long lasting and powerful high. Nothing seemed to be improved, however, Dutch Passion breeders brought these seeds through some further experiments in 1998 and 2008 by selecting a premium clone from the original seed stock.
The strain of Brainstorm today is a stabilized version of a HempStar and represents a F1 hybrid with a strong cerebral high. Her cannabis seeds are very consistent and show an excellent rate (9 seeds out of 10) of germination. They produce sturdy cannabis plants which combine both sativa and indica qualities. High flower to leaf ratio, compact buds, good yields and exceptional resin production are a few of the characteristics displayed by this wonderful plant.

Brainstorm is a good variety for indoor and outdoor cultivation. Growing indoors, she responds well to any growing methods. Plants of this marijuana variety do not cause any particular problems if you remember not to overfeed her. They may also show some distress if you keep lights to close to the leaves and do not let the air flow. After being upgraded in 2008, Brainstorm strain became highly adapted to outdoor growing, fantastic for gardens where smell is an unfavourable factor. When grown outside, she can reach gigantic size of as high as 2.5 m while indoor variety keep petite and won't grow taller than 120 cm.
This cannabis lady is said to be one of the strongest in the world (THC content is said between 18 and 20%) with a nice sweet taste. The flowering time is really good, just 7-8 weeks, with large flowers turning into chunky hairy nuggets. Harvesting when grown outdoors is November with a great yielder. Brainstorm is perfect for cloning. Some marijuana growers top the plants to bush them up and get more cuts for cloning. A free tip - take cuts 20 minutes after fresh watering and you’ll be nicely surprised with the result.

Brainstorm is a perfect choice for those who desire a heavy, lethargic stoned effect. The smoke is full bodied yet somewhat neutral in flavour. The taste is pungent with a sweet after taste.

Brainstorm seed soaked 12hrs in water & seaweed mix, cracked after 10hrs in the papertowel soaked with the same water & seaweed mix. She has just been placed in a Rapid rooter.

IMGP1893.JPG

IMGP1889.JPG

Blue Mystic in the plastic pot at day 33
IMGP1883.jpg

Thanks guys!

Everything is going good here so I will just post a few photos.

44hrs since she went into the rooter and the Brainstorm sprout is up and running. She is under a T-5 single tube doing 24/0 until she starts her second set of true leaves, then she will go under the LED to start her 20/4 schedule
IMG_4142.JPG

Blue Mystic day 35
IMG_41302.jpg

IMG_41371.JPG

Northern Lights
IMG_41271.JPG

IMG_4128.JPG

Blue Mystic twins at day 6 of 12/12 and already showing hairs. Currently 14" tall.
IMG_4122.JPG

IMG_41231.JPG

IMG_4125.JPG

Gorgeous plants!:thumb: They all look very happy in there,buds looking nice:blunt:Tried +rep you but it wouldent let me,lol...but great job dude!
Thanks man!

Looking fantastic, bro!! Cant wait to see the brainstorm, nlxhaze is one of my favorites!!

I am looking forward to growing this Brainstorm (Hempstar). When I lived in Ft lauderdale a few years back a friend kept a Hempstar growing in his closet, was some real nice smoke so I figured I would grow this one out and see if it is the same Hempstar he was growing, if so I will have a new mom to add to the mix. She is fast out of the gate so far so that is a bonus.

BC

The wifey was helping me do some gardening today and she said she likes this one best so far.
IMG_4146.JPG

The wifey was helping me do some gardening today and she said she likes this one best so far.
IMG_4146.JPG
You, sir, are one lucking f'ing man. Tell your wife, "Smoking HOT."

/single
//any female growers in MI wanna hook up?

Back
Top Bottom