RV Shower Multi Strain 300w LED Organic Grow

Re: RV Shower Multi Strain 300w LED Organic Grow With Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

OK so little update time I have an 18 gal/68L storage tote that had the soil in it it was about 1/4 full. I added to that a 28L bag of EarthGro potting soil that I bought when I started this journal. Mixed that together then added 3 to 4 pounds of EWC and mixed again then I added perlite to top off the bin and mixed again.

DSCF3503.JPG
DSCF3502.JPG
DSCF3504.JPG

I transplanted the vegging SS plant and 3 remaining Mango/Mystery seeds, the 4th I yanked a couple days ago cuz it wasnt keeping up with the others. I also added 1tsp of BPNs Root Magic Mycorrhizae to the Mango/Mystery plants which I forgot to do when I transplanted them from cups.
DSCF3505.JPG
DSCF3506.JPG
DSCF3507.JPG
DSCF3508.JPG
DSCF3509.JPG
DSCF3510.JPG
DSCF3511.JPG
DSCF3512.JPG
DSCF3513.JPG
DSCF3514.JPG
DSCF3515.JPG

Im gonna mix some EWC into the top 2 inches of the flowering plants and give them each a small dose of 6.5 PHed tap water with liquid kelp to last a couple days while I wait for my microbe tea to brew. For the tea I mostly followed BIDs video posted on the last page as far as 4.5 gals of water, 2 Tsp of Bio-Juice, Dark Matter, and liquid kelp. I dont have molassass or the 2 bottles of microbes but I used about a cup and a half of EWC for my microbe addition and started bubbling about an hour ago.

Re: RV Shower Multi Strain 300w LED Organic Grow With Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

Yea the drive took 3 days on the way here thats driving like 13 to 15 hrs for 2 days. Were gonna take it slower next time though and make a little vacation out of it and enjoy the trip rather than rush to get shit done in a weeks time. We did plan to go south before cutting over so looks like Flagstaff is part of the route which also means were gonna have to go see the Grand Canyon if were that close.

UPDATE TIME

My Microbe Tea is foamy and the ladies are thirsty so today is feeding day.
DSCF35351.JPG

While I was checking on everyone I noticed a surprise on one of the mango/mystery plants
DSCF3523.JPG

This is only 6 weeks into its life, could it be I got an auto and didnt know it?? They came from a friend who grows outdoors I only have 2 left and neither show M/F signs and I dont remember which is which so could be both of that kind are gone now. I yanked it and its in the garbage now but I do have more of the same seeds so maybe Ill look into it another time.

Heres the newest edition to the family at 4 and 6 days old
DSCF3518.JPG
DSCF3525.JPG

Veg Group shots

These are before I pulled the male which was the bigger of the 3 little ones on the left with a thermometer in the pot
DSCF3526.JPG
DSCF3527.JPG

This is after pulling male and I pinched n twisted the top of the one in front right
DSCF3528.JPG

Flower Group shots
DSCF3529.JPG
DSCF3530.JPG
DSCF3531.JPG

I ordered 1k red wigglers yesterday and will be getting my worm bins set up today (Pics will follow). When April comes around and I get started again I should have some good soil to use.

Hey Cascadiandank I like your set up man great use of such little space! Noticed your using the cal mag plus, its a salt based chemical Its pointless to use it in your teas because it kills off a lot of the microbes that you are trying to grow. I would either use it separate or in a very diluted foliar spray. In my opinion looks like your plants have just been over fed. I don't really see the need for anything but the bpn and the calmag. That bpn is very strong from what I have seen maybe just give them some fresh water until you see a lag in bud development. Don't get me wrong the tea's are great I use them every watering in a mineralized cooked soil and i HAVE HAD MY BEST GROW YET! I have had to cheat a little and give them a boost of tiger bloom, calmag plus when I made my tea too strong and the microbes ate all the energy in the soil up. Also what size bags are you using to grow in? with organics the bigger the container the better they work for you. More soil more buffers to protect us from our menacing little over feeding hands. I have only had to ph when I used the salt based products mentioned prior but with bpn I believe the nutes are available instantly since he uses humic and fulvic acids to naturally chelate the organic goodies so thats why there is a need to ph with bpn I think, corey or bid correct me on that one if I am wrong. Since I have used 5 gallon containers to grow in I have not had any leaf problems to diagnose with the exception of the loss of energy and calmag which is really normal late in flower. Sorry for the rambling and late post just wanted add
my 2 cents and your welcome to check out my journal in my sig man! along with any one else reading this:peace:

If you end up driving thru Flagg on the I-40 you will end up going thru Holbrook which is like 70 miles from us, you'd be welcome to stop in for a hot shower, meal and a fat joint:) you could even park the RV in the back yard and I'd throw ya a power cord for the night. Grand Cyn, is a must IMHO. I agree that the leaves look like to much food but thats just my opinion and I gots lots of learning still before I consider myself a grower with talent.

@gittergreen, Thank you for comin thru and for your 2 cents. I kinda thought there might be too much food and decided to not add the BPN this time but just the tea in hopes to clean up some of the excess nutes. I have noticed lag in bud development since they started forming actually lol. This is the 5th week in 12/12 and from past experience they should be bigger IMO but everything is new to me this round other than strains. Im using 2 gal smartpots which I figured would be enough for 2 to 3 ft plants but none have even made 18 inches yet. I havent noticed any stretch with this light which is cool with me but I need to bush out more before flipping.

@Arizonameds, That is the route well be taking and the offer is appreciated but we wont be drivin the RV this trip so maybe just a pit stop on the way thru would be nice. Theres still a few months to go though so well see what happens. I too have lots to learn still so Ill be stickin around here for a long while. I have a couple yrs under my belt but that was a different setup and still wasnt perfect by any means.

Yea the drive took 3 days on the way here thats driving like 13 to 15 hrs for 2 days. Were gonna take it slower next time though and make a little vacation out of it and enjoy the trip rather than rush to get shit done in a weeks time. We did plan to go south before cutting over so looks like Flagstaff is part of the route which also means were gonna have to go see the Grand Canyon if were that close.
cool doode im like 20 min from holbrook and a little over an hour from flag, ifn ya'll wants ta visit welll lemme know
UPDATE TIME

My Microbe Tea is foamy and the ladies are thirsty so today is feeding day.
DSCF35351.JPG

While I was checking on everyone I noticed a surprise on one of the mango/mystery plants
DSCF3523.JPG

This is only 6 weeks into its life, could it be I got an auto and didnt know it?? They came from a friend who grows outdoors I only have 2 left and neither show M/F signs and I dont remember which is which so could be both of that kind are gone now. I yanked it and its in the garbage now but I do have more of the same seeds so maybe Ill look into it another time.

Heres the newest edition to the family at 4 and 6 days old
DSCF3518.JPG
DSCF3525.JPG

Veg Group shots

These are before I pulled the male which was the bigger of the 3 little ones on the left with a thermometer in the pot
DSCF3526.JPG
DSCF3527.JPG

This is after pulling male and I pinched n twisted the top of the one in front right
DSCF3528.JPG

Flower Group shots
DSCF3529.JPG
DSCF3530.JPG
DSCF3531.JPG

I ordered 1k red wigglers yesterday and will be getting my worm bins set up today (Pics will follow). When April comes around and I get started again I should have some good soil to use.
oh hell ya! you get some fresh homemade worm castings and azomite added in your coco/soil mix you'll see som sick resin production, just ask hozona bout my blue cheese & blue mystic (the ones he trimmed) dont forget for the ultimate worm castings for cannabis remember to feed them all your trim stems & roots that you normally thow away or compost, its the best way to make worm castings that are specific to what your growing when they eat what you will be putting their gift on! my soon to be harvested castings have been fed lots of cannabis im excited to see how it goes after the last batch was only fed a small amount of canna scraps
i treat my worms with 2 things i know they love old rottten black bananas and slimy spinach leaves they come a runnin when they smell those hit the tub, in 30 min they will all be fighting to feed on the banana!!

@gittergreen, Thank you for comin thru and for your 2 cents. I kinda thought there might be too much food and decided to not add the BPN this time but just the tea in hopes to clean up some of the excess nutes. I have noticed lag in bud development since they started forming actually lol. This is the 5th week in 12/12 and from past experience they should be bigger IMO but everything is new to me this round other than strains. Im using 2 gal smartpots which I figured would be enough for 2 to 3 ft plants but none have even made 18 inches yet. I havent noticed any stretch with this light which is cool with me but I need to bush out more before flipping.

@Arizonameds, That is the route well be taking and the offer is appreciated but we wont be drivin the RV this trip so maybe just a pit stop on the way thru would be nice. Theres still a few months to go though so well see what happens. I too have lots to learn still so Ill be stickin around here for a long while. I have a couple yrs under my belt but that was a different setup and still wasnt perfect by any means.
if your using only bpn organics i dont see how it could have burned them, i have poured it straight from the bottle in to my plants with not a single burned tip so i doubt its to much bpn (if its farmers pride)

Sounds good BID this trip is startin to sound like fun lol.

My worms should be here today or tomorrow I have the bedding and food ready for them I just need to add the worms and let em do their thing once theyre here. Ive already started saving leaves and stems to feed and the male I yanked is part of this mix too. Im really excited about this cuz I plan to do a potted veggie garden this coming year too so Ill be mixing up enough soil to do that and Ill be producing the worms food myself. We will have a cool little cycle goin on.

As far as the over feeding I was thinking maybe the combo of the FFOF and the Farmers Pride was too much and my micro herd wasnt big enough yet to keep up with what I was putting in. If you look at the pic of the SS in veg at transplant the roots are barely filling half the 2gal smartpot. This in combination with my PH issue earlier on had me thinkin there could be an over stock of food I could be WAAAY off with this thought but this is all new to me and maybe I am onto something, I dont know. Either way I fed the tea without the Farmers Pride and will do so again next watering in hopes of clearing it all up.

well the way organics works is the nutes are not even usable by the plants till after the micro herd does their thing, if theres not enough microbes in the soil plants can actually starve even in over fertilized soil, what the critters do is the scientific process of chelation but in a biological way , if you were to put organic nutes into sterile soil where the myco population was zero the plants would in fact die of starvation! , chemical ferts have been processd and micronized chelated so the nutes are like instant coffee just add water bam instant go juice, organics need to be "brewed" for the plants to get their go juice lol
so my guess is it was a combo of the hot ffof and ph issues
once you get the tea/ nutes/soil combo going this kind of stuff will fade away to a memory:thumb:

oh yeah and the worm thing is awesome, you will have a blast with your new "pets" you get where they are just a part of the family doing their part to keep the food circle going, i love my lil buddies they sit under my desk i give them vegie treats all the time, they get all going bad fruits n veggies,paper,cardboard, just no citrus,onions,garlic,hot peppers, and word of warning if you give them a stinky veggie like cabbage or broccoli you will have some funky odors coming out of the bin ,you have been warned lol

I know its just a matter of dialing everything in. I went thru the same thing with my first hempy grow too. I guess I just expected it to go easier this time since Ive had successful grows in the recent past. Ill get it all dialed in and have awesome buds to show off soon thanks to everyone here whos offered opinions and suggestions so far. Thank You

So I spent all day yesterday reading a few new journals, one being:

GG7's Colloidal Silver Seed Project - Featuring Ken's Cut GDP and M.O.N. Blue Cheese

and it got me thinkin :hmmmm: why not reveg my Pineapple Chunk, that Im growing now, while I make my trip. I can rig up my cloner to pump water to feed it by just swappin out the sprayer head for a fitting with a hose connected to it and plug it into a digital timer that can be set to the minute.

Were only gonna be gone 2 weeks so im thinkin 2 feedings the whole time of a minute each with plain water should keep it alive under the LED light in 18/6 or 20/4. Ill have to see how much water a min will pump first of course but its a smart pot so any extra would flow right out the pot and down the shower drain.

I like the idea of making my own seeds especially since this is my only PC one plus having clones would get me going alot faster than starting from seed again

So shipping on my worms was delayed due to the weekend and a live worm guarantee from Uncle Jim. They were shipped Monday and I got them Wed afternoon.
I ended up buying a 3 drawer cart as my worm bin to save some money. I drilled holes in 2 of the drawers and left the bottom one whole as a liquid collection tray. The middle drawer was filled about half way with coco then I tore up a cardboard egg carton and mixed that into the coco. Soaked it all down and let it sit til worms showed. Added worms and topped with food and then shredded newspaper over the top and sprayed with water. 3 days later and they seem to be lovin it. I check on them daily and theres always movement when I pull back the newspaper.
DSCF35381.JPG
DSCF3539.JPG
DSCF3540.JPG
DSCF3541.JPG
DSCF3575.JPG
DSCF3577.JPG

OK now on to the plant update. Hmmmmm wish it was goin as well as my worm project. The temps have dropped and my veg tent is low 60s most of the day so possibly lower over night. Plants havent been drinking as fast and my Pineapple Chunk baby is lookin really bad at the moment. I over watered it and its just wilting away and looks like its dead Im not sure itll survive but I really hope so. Plus side is I got to order a new veg light which showed up today. I got a 2ft 6500k 4 tube T5. Not sure that will do much for temps but at least I have the right light now.
DSCF35851.JPG
DSCF35861.JPG
DSCF35841.JPG
DSCF35871.JPG
DSCF35881.JPG
DSCF35891.JPG
DSCF3590.JPG
DSCF3591.JPG

DSCF35811.JPG

The Flower Room I dont know whats goin on. The 2 SS are 6 weeks into 12/12 and have not grown a bit in 3 weeks. The PP and PK are 21 days into 12/12 today and are damn near the same size as the SS.
DSCF3592.JPG
DSCF3593.JPG
DSCF3594.JPG
DSCF3595.JPG
DSCF3596.JPG

Back
Top Bottom