RV Shower Multi Strain 300w LED Organic Grow

Re: RV Shower Multi Strain 600 Watt Organic Grow With Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

No none of the cuttings made it theres the 5 original seeds I popped 2 flowering 3 still in veg and the 4 new seeds. All have the same soil I mixed together in bulk the same day and get the same water except the new seeds I mixed the soil with more coco to avoid the burn I got in the beginning and they are perking up now that they have been planted in cups. Only difference is light schedule and nute schedule for the original 5.

Re: RV Shower Multi Strain 600 Watt Organic Grow With Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

Ph got to my himalayans and the mg/ca lockout but none of my other strains showed any problems, even to this day my himalayns arent as darkly green and are behind is flowering. So i guess the strains have different tolerances, which makes sense I guess. Still damn frustrating tho

i was gonna say the same thing corey did and add that it also looks like the light is cooking them a bit try raising it, leds can be brutal ,but yeah add extra micro, im lucky i guess with organics i never bother with ph, you should try bubbeling your nutes for a day before feeding, mix a gallon add a tsp molasses,(unsulphered) some root magic and a fishtank pump and air stone, does wonders, i add this stuff Azomite its a mineral supplement with over 70 minerals that stuff makes plants dance and shine i swear by bpn and azomite, look it up online its amazing!

I bought some calmag+ a couple weeks ago so Ill start adding that now and Ill ph to 6.5 before waterig. Im going to town today for puppy food so Ill see what they have for pumps there.

I already raised the light cuz that was my first thought so now the light is 24 inches from the bottom of the plants so almost a foot above them cuz there hasnt been any stretch.

Just found a 2 lb bag of Azomite for 16 bux with shipping so Ill have it in 3 to 5 business days

Thanks guys

Just made my seed order Ive been trying for over a week and kept getting declined even though the money was on the card but it finally worked :yahoo:

Purple Haze - Regular

Bay 11 - Regular

BC Pinewarp - Regular

Texada Timewarp - Regular

Pineapple Chunk - Feminized

Original Hawaiian Maui Wowie - Regular

GrandDaddy Purp - Regular

I ordered from castle seeds the GDP and Bay 11 are from the GDP side menu on their page. Ive been wanting to try it for a while now so had to order and the others are all strains Ive wanted to try also except the BC Pinewarp which I never heard of til today but it sounds great.

Yesterday I fed the 2 in flower with a flower nute mix per Organic Fertilizer Guide that I mixed and bubbled over night. I used 20ml of micro rather than the 15 suggested then I also added 5ml of calmag+ and 10ml of liquid kelp. Both got half a gallon which soaked em really good and the runoff was the same as I put in 6.6ph. Today I bought a soil ph probe and checked 4 spots on each plant and all read 6.6 so I think I might have things under control or hope so anyway. Will continue to PH water to 6.5+/- and add calmag+ and kelp to flower nutes schedule and see what happens

Re: RV Shower Multi Strain 300w LED Organic Grow With Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

Yea too early to tell at this point but for the amount of effort it took I cant see a reason not to do it. I just got a small pump for 5 gal aquariums, 8ft of hose and a 2 pack of air stones which cost about 15 bux at the smart pet store. Should I bubble for a full 24 hrs or is 12 hrs enough.

I cant wait to try all of them. The hardest part will be deciding which to pop first cuz in March I have to pack up n go back to Illinois for the rest of my belongings and some will have to wait til I get back unless I can figure a cheap way to water a couple times wile Im gone. The GDP could be one of them to wait on. The Pineapple is the only fem seed so Ill probably do her first The others are regular and Id like to try my hand at some cross breeding if I end up with a male. Im actually kinda hoping for one for that reason but I dont have room for another tent to keep a male so better keep the wishing to a minimum for now lol.

Re: RV Shower Multi Strain 300w LED Organic Grow With Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

I planned to use peroxide but forgot it when I went to town the other day because I got some Purple Diesel and all I could think about was getting home to try it and it is great. I did get fans for both tents so Ill just wipe the sides down and let it roll. Thanks for the reply guys.

I got my Azomite yesterday and I need to feed so Ill be mixing up veg and flower nutes today and bubbling them til tonight. Im gonna put the PK and PP in the flower tent today and get the 4 seedlings transplanted into their new homes. Ill post pics tomorrow morning.

I got the powder form and added 1/2 tbs per gal along with the BPN, Cal/Mag+, and liquid kelp. I mixed 1/2 a gal of Crazy Growth schedule nutes for SS2 which is the one remaining from the first round in veg and the 4 new seedlings (Mystery and Mango) will get a diluted version of that after I feed SS2 half of it. I mixed Transition schedule nutes for PP and PK which are now in the flower tent and Bloom schedule for SS1 and SS3 who are on week 2 with flowers so 3 weeks into 12/12.

Got some runnin to do now so Ill get pics posted when I get a chance later today or tomorrow morning

Oh and all nute schedules used can be found here Organic Fertilizer Guide

Cal/Mag+ and Liquid Kelp were added per directions on bottle and the 1/2 tbs Azomite I added after searching application rates for it and found this:

Soil - 1-1.5 cups per 1 c.f.
Top dressing - an exercise in futility. Mix into the soil
Aerated Compost Teas - about 2 tablespoons for 5 gallons of compost tea.

Back
Top Bottom