RV Shower Multi Strain 300w LED Organic Grow

Re: RV Shower Multi Strain 300w LED Organic Grow With Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

if your using only bpn organics i dont see how it could have burned them, i have poured it straight from the bottle in to my plants with not a single burned tip so i doubt its to much bpn (if its farmers pride)[/QUOTE]

@ B.I.D Hey man wzup:smokin: I was just thinking about what you said about pouring it in strait. Your set up is a lot like mine you got a lot of lumens and your plants are just ready to grow they can probably handle a lot more than cd's with less lumens and less control of his grow space. My theory is you got to match the energy you give them to environment they are in idn. Sort of like pouring rocket fuel in a lawn mower Boom! just some thoughts what do you think. I'm not that technical with growing I know you are very advanced in your knowledge and your abilities so don't think I'm a tryin to snatch the pebbles from your hand or nuthin I'm still a grasshoppa:high-five::peace:

Re: RV Shower Multi Strain 300w LED Organic Grow With Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

who's 20 mins from holbrook? BID?
sumping like that lol

if your using only bpn organics i dont see how it could have burned them, i have poured it straight from the bottle in to my plants with not a single burned tip so i doubt its to much bpn (if its farmers pride)

@ B.I.D Hey man wzup:smokin: I was just thinking about what you said about pouring it in strait. Your set up is a lot like mine you got a lot of lumens and your plants are just ready to grow they can probably handle a lot more than cd's with less lumens and less control of his grow space. My theory is you got to match the energy you give them to environment they are in idn. Sort of like pouring rocket fuel in a lawn mower Boom! just some thoughts what do you think. I'm not that technical with growing I know you are very advanced in your knowledge and your abilities so don't think I'm a tryin to snatch the pebbles from your hand or nuthin I'm still a grasshoppa:high-five::peace:[/QUOTE]

lol thats funny im just a weed geek, your right you dont want to overdo it i was just elluding to the fact that its much harder to burn with organics, i would not recommend doing what i have done there, cuz its still possible to damage them ,screw up ph, etc, that was a bad example ,
however im trying to eliminate causes to cd's plants problem, its clearly in shock,out of balance somewhere, i have had plants that looked like that, it could be a number of things, it looks like ph and or some severe nute burn,or possibly a def, or lockout from to much of something, flushing with a very weak nute solution (1/4 rec dose)
hey cd how far into flower are these girls? did you test the ph of runoff water? did you flush?
kudos on the worm bin way better than my single layer rubbermaid, they love apples and bananas for a treat, watch out for little tiny lemon shaped beads in the castings these are cocoons with babies a good sign they are happy,tiny like a weed seed or smaller, great light too, i have the 4 foor 6 bulb version, love it!!

The 2 worst lookin ones are the SS they are 6.5 weeks into 12/12 (46 days since flip). They were flushed with straight water before I fed the tea then were fed full bloom nutes after that and nothing since. I havent checked the runoff in a few weeks but Ill do that again next watering. Im gonna run all the tests Im able to on them next feeding, PH of water, soil and runoff.

I had to move to a different spot a couple weeks ago due to the river raising 8 ft and flooding and found out I hooked up to city water and not the well. The city water is softened and thats what the last 2 feedings were of (tea included). Im back on the well now and from here on Ill be running thru my britta filter again before watering.

I fed the worms a mix of potato peels, banana peels, some salad that sat too long, egg shell and mixed some soil with that and soaked it good then let it sit for a few days. I bought some apples yesterday so next time they need food theyll get that and coffee grounds and tea bags added with the rest. I saw the cocoons in a utoobe vid so yea Il be on the lookout for those. I plan to buy a couple of those 360 towers come spring and split whatever I have by then and up the population. Were on the river in a small town so I might get in the fishin worm business lol.

Thanks for the help guys and Ill get it figured out just wish I was getting somethin worth smokin off these SS plants. I have about 1/4OZ of hash so maybe these will become Budder. I just hope the dryer soil and new light can save my PC baby.

The 2 worst lookin ones are the SS they are 6.5 weeks into 12/12 (46 days since flip). They were flushed with straight water before I fed the tea then were fed full bloom nutes after that and nothing since. I havent checked the runoff in a few weeks but Ill do that again next watering. Im gonna run all the tests Im able to on them next feeding, PH of water, soil and runoff.

I had to move to a different spot a couple weeks ago due to the river raising 8 ft and flooding and found out I hooked up to city water and not the well. The city water is softened and thats what the last 2 feedings were of (tea included). Im back on the well now and from here on Ill be running thru my britta filter again before watering.

I fed the worms a mix of potato peels, banana peels, some salad that sat too long, egg shell and mixed some soil with that and soaked it good then let it sit for a few days. I bought some apples yesterday so next time they need food theyll get that and coffee grounds and tea bags added with the rest. I saw the cocoons in a utoobe vid so yea Il be on the lookout for those. I plan to buy a couple of those 360 towers come spring and split whatever I have by then and up the population. Were on the river in a small town so I might get in the fishin worm business lol.

Thanks for the help guys and Ill get it figured out just wish I was getting somethin worth smokin off these SS plants. I have about 1/4OZ of hash so maybe these will become Budder. I just hope the dryer soil and new light can save my PC baby.

You got a new hobby that's pretty cool man! Don't fret over that old damage on your plants you could even remove the crispy's off it if you wanted to (not the whole leaf) This might send positive vibes to her when you look at her lol. All joking aside you can still have some awesome smoke from her. Her size might be stunted a bit but I would take 1/4 ounce of nice smooth tasty smoke over an ounce of
harsh overfed bud's any day. That's the beauty of organics better quality in my opinion. You will get your plant's healthy I got faith in ya:thumb:

B.I.D I would love to have the title of weed geek:geek::morenutes: That was a compliment brother. Your right organics are very forgiving.
I just have a hard time remembering all the big words sort of like ricky from trailer park boy's lol. "It's not rocket appliencessses":peace:

Yea the worm thing is cool and we eat alot of things that they like so feeding them will be no problem plus Ill save money on castings and might just make a few bucks along the way too.

I agree with ya on the quality over quantity but the problem I have is there really isnt any bud lol its just some hairs that have browned and a little bit of frost on the little bit of green leaf remaining on the plant. I dont expect anything else from those 2 at this point but if they bulk up a bit in the next 3 weeks AWESOME, if not, it is what it is and Ill chalk it up as a learning process. I do expect better results from the other 2 in there (PP + PK) and will concentrate on making them happy.

OK Im off to do my testing so Ill update when done and for today Ill just be feeding plain water

Yea the worm thing is cool and we eat alot of things that they like so feeding them will be no problem plus Ill save money on castings and might just make a few bucks along the way too.

I agree with ya on the quality over quantity but the problem I have is there really isnt any bud lol its just some hairs that have browned and a little bit of frost on the little bit of green leaf remaining on the plant. I dont expect anything else from those 2 at this point but if they bulk up a bit in the next 3 weeks AWESOME, if not, it is what it is and Ill chalk it up as a learning process. I do expect better results from the other 2 in there (PP + PK) and will concentrate on making them happy.

OK Im off to do my testing so Ill update when done and for today Ill just be feeding plain water

Oh I didn't realize they were that undeveloped. They will make some good brownies and such !! Good luck with your test man!

OK so after taking all my readings and pics I decided to re read the instructions on the soil tester and realized I have been using it wrong:oops:

I thought I was supposed to use it in dryer soil but not so. Shitty thing is I just soaked all 4 with a gallon of water at 6.5/6 and measured runoffs which were between 6.2 and 6.6 then re tested soil PH the right way and its F**KED. SS1 is 5.3-5.5, SS3 is 5.4, PK is 5.1, and PP is 5.8-6.1

The rain water I was using for a month or so had PH in the low 5s but I used Earth Juice PH+ to get it to 6.4-6.7 before using. Ive never checked after adding nutes thinking it was good to go since thats what Im used to with the GH 3 part I used in the past. From now on I will mix my nutes and PH after just to be sure. Tap water PH has always been closer to 7 and theres been times where I just fed straight tap water without PHing but Im lost here as to why its so low.

I have time to save PK and PP and with any luck MAYBE(??) I can get the 2 SS plumped up a little bit before harvest. In the past I harvested them at 8 weeks from flip, Im now 6.5 weeks in but if I dont count the first 1 or 2 weeks I still have 3 to 4 weeks to get em straightened out and fed some.

So now what would be the fastest way to fix them at this point. I have ashes saved in a metal can from my grill and little fires weve had. I could use that but how much for 2 gal SmartPots?

So I feel like an IDIOT for not readin the directions right before. This could have been fixed weeks ago.

WOW!! Something I needed was under 5 bucks. I think thats the first thing since the beginning of this journal when I bought the EarthGrow.

2Tbs of Epsoma Garden Lime added to each pot sprayed with water mixed into the top 2 inches then re sprayed. the Veg plants got watered with straight tap water not PHed afterwards because I didnt water those yesterday once I realized my soil was F**KED.

I put the PC into a coco net pot like I shoulda done to begin with and covered the top with EWC, hopefully she will want to live. Im pretty sure there was a little root growth from when I moved it out of the coco cup that was over watered and into the soil a few days ago.

So new veg light and some lime to fix my soil and Im hopin everyone will perk up and be happy soon. Heres a few pics of the flowering plants from yesterday and then the veg ones were just taken after watering them

DSCF3600.JPG
DSCF3602.JPG
DSCF3610.JPG
DSCF3613.JPG
DSCF3617.JPG
DSCF3618.JPG
DSCF3619.JPG

Any thoughts on the PC baby?? Think she will survive??

Thank you PanamaRed. It can be a little tough with 2 people and a Rott puppy as far as space but other than my own screw ups it hasnt been too bad. The problem Im having is cool temps in the veg tent cuz its in a dash/windshield and theres no heat vents up there but it hasnt gone below 60 that I know of

My Pineapple Chunk baby is still standing up but has wilted to nothing but the very beginnings of a new node which has been there since the over watering. I have all but given up on her but just cant toss her away. thats one I have wanted for a while now so this sucks but theres always the next seed order.

I figured since I have 12 weeks til my planned trip I have time to pop a couple more beans and if I leave a week or 2 later than planned so be it. I was gonna try the Purple Haze and the Maui Wowie but after looking at flower times those 2 are not options. Purple Haze has a 16 to 20 week flower period (WOW) and Maui Wowie is 8 to 10. I decided on the Texada Timewarp(7-8 weeks) and the BC Pinewarp(7-9 weeks) and have also decided to change up my soil and grow in a 2:winkyface:1 mix of coco:perlite:ewc and add 2Tbs of garden lime to each pot then use the Farmers Pride as directed on BPNs website along with Azomite and Liquid Kelp per labels. I was gonna use BIDs soil mix but feel this way is much simpler and I already have everything I need for these 2 plants.

The seeds were dropped into shot glasses last night and sank this morning with a friendly push and will be planted tomorrow morning im thinkin.

As far as the rest of the plants go nothing has changed in the last few days. Im hoping the garden lime does the trick and the PP and PK start packin on weight. I guess well find out in a few days when I feed again and re check the soil PH

Thank you PanamaRed. It can be a little tough with 2 people and a Rott puppy as far as space but other than my own screw ups it hasnt been too bad. The problem Im having is cool temps in the veg tent cuz its in a dash/windshield and theres no heat vents up there but it hasnt gone below 60 that I know of

Do you live in your RV fulltime? I'm considering trading my car for an RV and trying that out for a year.

Yes we have been since August and got the puppy in Oct. Hes 4 months old and 40 Lbs. Were in a 34 foot class A though so we have 2 vehicles also. If you can handle cooler temps its not bad they just dont hold heat well but even at near freezing over night temps weve been comfortable for the most part. Running out of propane in the middle of the night and getting out of bed at 7am when its still dark to let the dog out and feed him and its only 50 inside with cold air blowing in the vents really SUCKS though. Ive learned that you can do damn near anything in an RV that you could do in a house/apartment just on a smaller scale. Oh and I hate when it rains too cuz its loud LOL and hard to hear anything else

Yes we have been since August and got the puppy in Oct. Hes 4 months old and 40 Lbs. Were in a 34 foot class A though so we have 2 vehicles also. If you can handle cooler temps its not bad they just dont hold heat well but even at near freezing over night temps weve been comfortable for the most part. Running out of propane in the middle of the night and getting out of bed at 7am when its still dark to let the dog out and feed him and its only 50 inside with cold air blowing in the vents really SUCKS though. Ive learned that you can do damn near anything in an RV that you could do in a house/apartment just on a smaller scale. Oh and I hate when it rains too cuz its loud LOL and hard to hear anything else

That sounds pretty damn awesome. I'm trying to find an older class c with solar panels. Not very familiar with rving but it sounds like an awesome alternative to "the grind".

This is my first experience in an RV too but Im happy and have everything I need and can still grow my own smoke, kinda LOL.

I wanna look into adding some solar panels for the future but right now were not doin too bad on the power usage which is another plus to RV livin bills are cheap and it dont cost alot for utilities. The biggest one right now is propane but its the cold season so thats to be expected.

Downsides to growing in an RV are space and climate control which were expected and as far as living in an RV there hasnt been anything that makes me not want to live in it so far. We were on the river from Oct til 2 weeks ago when the river flooded and I had to move up the hill which took me about 2 hrs total to get everything packed up and unhooked then set back up. If we were in a house we woulda had knee deep water in it so that was unexpected but we ended up in a better spot and nothing was lost or ruined. I guess for me its all good cuz Im not one to need alot of space or things to make me happy. I have my woman, my dog, a PS3, the internet, and my grill/smoker plus I can still grow my smoke and brew my beer/wine all in a space that takes about 15 mins to clean top to bottom.

There really are no downsides IMO cuz if I dont like where I live I can pack up within an hour and move somewhere else

Ive decided to close this journal and start a new one due to all the changes made and issues throughout these pages.

I made a test batch of the new mix I will be using from here on which is 2: 2 :1 coco:perlite:ewc. I have 2 solo cups filled and watered waiting for my Timewarp and Pinewarp seeds to pop. I also filled 2 SmartPots with this mix that have empty solo cups in the center and will be getting fed a microbe tea to get them ready for the future transplant. This seems like a fail proof mix to use along with feedings of the Farmers Pride Nutes and I have the worm bin going to top off the EWC for reuse down the road.

I will update on the remaining plants in the new journal also but I just want to end this nightmare and start fresh.

Thank you to those who helped here and hope to see you all in the new journal which I will link here after I start it in a bit

Back
Top Bottom