3rd Grow, Advice? Pics attached

HerbalTea420

420 Member
Hey guys, any tips on how to give this a boost? Week 5 of flower, seems to be a bit under developed.
Screenshot_20220622_103704_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
Screenshot_20220622_103644_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
IMG_20220622_103210.jpg
IMG_20220622_103153.jpg

During the last two or three weeks of the flowering cycle buds will start to swell up, get larger, plump up or increase in size. There are a few things the grower can do or add to help at this stage of the flowering cycle. It would help if we knew a bit more about the plant, or plants if more than one, before the suggestions start.

Your photos are clear and in focus. Take another one showing the whole plant so we can get an idea of how large it is for starters. Oh, and turn off the grow light and take the photo in normal room light. Regular white light or sunlight gives us an idea of the true colors of the leaves and if there is any problem starting to show up that will become a problem.

Then there will be questions about what is involved in your grow such as the ones that Daniel420 just asked. Plus we will find it helpful to know if you are going in soil or a soil-less mix.

And lights. Are there enough lights?

Its not on a schedule so to speak but i rotate between water and feed at the moment one feed to 2-3 waters, im using Ionoc Bloom and Ionic PK Boost. Got it under far red LEDs (says 1200w on box but doubt thats actual power) and had it under veg light during veg stage. Plants about a metre tall by half a metre wide. Not very bushy at all anymore due to pruning.

Its not on a schedule so to speak but i rotate between water and feed at the moment one feed to 2-3 waters, im using Ionoc Bloom and Ionic PK Boost.
Is doing a feeding every 2 to 3 times it gets watered the recommendation from the fertilizing company? If their schedule calls for doing it more often then your schedule is the same as feeding the plants at 1/2 or even 1/3 the dose. Something to think about so let us know. There are ways to work around all this.

Feeding at a reduced rate or frequency will not kill the plants but it tends to lead to a deficiency in one or more of the nutrients. The plant will still make it though to the end but the harvest might be smaller than it should be. And, it might not have the 'buzz' we were looking for.

Looks like you’re growing almost a pure Sativa plant there. They take longer then most hybrids/Indica plants to develop their buds. You look close to what my current G. Tiger is at and I’m just about done week 5 of flowering. Here’s a pic of mine from this past Sunday, looks kinda similar

F883DF7E-1587-48F0-BB22-6916E13EF37E.jpeg

you're getting there. it takes a couple three grows to hit it out of the park. even experienced folk stumble when switching up between grow styles or media. nobody jumped on a set of skis and won olympic gold the first year they tried. :cheesygrinsmiley:

need way more info on the set-up, nutes etc. to give a better response, over all though the answer is :

light.

the answer is always light. if you want big - light. if you want dense - light. if you want potent - light. sense a theme ?

it doesn't matter if you're led, or hps, or candles, it's the same answer. light is job 1. and one of the hardest to navigate for new folk.

as an indoor grower your job is to light as best as humanly possible, then try to keep up with all the other stuff. there will be lots of other stuff. mostly good.

Back
Top Bottom