4.20 Sales For Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights Investigation

Im new to the crew and am looking for a new light this weekend......I may have to put off buying for a good sale. 2 plants 2x2 5' vertical space for plants and lights. What do you recommend from Mars.

There are a few I love the good old mars hydro 144 reflector light . But I would run a 250 on that tent but only if dimmable?

Or if you have a smaller light for veg ?

Purple monkey balls sara drying slowly currently forth baby mar hydro old school reflector 144 still getting it done baby !

I think the 250s are dimmable if you unmount the driver from the light. The dimmer switches are on the underside.
Cool thanks shed I thought they had that feature ! :passitleft:

I am a bit hardcore and would put two SP250's in my 3' x 3' lol.
You need to put the SP 250 in X shape, otherwise they cannot put in, since SP250 is longer than the tent, :Namaste::green_heart:

I am ready to order a MARS II Pro Epistar 120... 420 sale on yet?
Yes , we are working on the promotion. :yahoo: I will inform details soon when it is fixed. :hippy:

There are a few I love the good old mars hydro 144 reflector light . But I would run a 250 on that tent but only if dimmable?

Or if you have a smaller light for veg ?
You can adjust the wattage on SP 250, during veg, just adjust the wattage to lower ones. will be great. :)

Purple monkey balls sara drying slowly currently forth baby mar hydro old school reflector 144 still getting it done baby !

Lovely pictures. thanks King. :Rasta:

We made this thread the most popular. Congratulations! We've got a fighting chance for a 420 sales with @SmokeSara on our side. Thanks for all you do!
most-popular.PNG

Back
Top Bottom