• Bassman59 - October 2012

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Fish cake - November 2012

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • WizHigh - December 2012

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Xlr8 I read that your "down", Hope you feel better Bro, I have been thru some ruff times myself over the last couple years. divorce, etc.. I find life seems to have a way of bitch slapping me quite often... lol. Ive decided since I'm getting older I want to happy not stressed. So I'm trying harder to look on the brighter side of things, so the little things dont eat me up. SO in the words of the great BOB! " people don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright" The reggae music speaks to my soul! Cant get enough it myself, it makes bad days, good again!! try it. hey if your not in to that, try Comedy movie or stand up of favorite comedian. I dont know what your particular problem is, but I figure you got power and comp. you could do either of these to lift your spirits. get better bro even though im new, im with the all the others we feel for ya and we need ya! lol!!

Xlr8 I read that your "down", Hope you feel better Bro, I have been thru some ruff times myself over the last couple years. divorce, etc.. I find life seems to have a way of bitch slapping me quite often... lol. Ive decided since I'm getting older I want to happy not stressed. So I'm trying harder to look on the brighter side of things, so the little things dont eat me up. SO in the words of the great BOB! " people don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright" The reggae music speaks to my soul! Cant get enough it myself, it makes bad days, good again!! try it. hey if your not in to that, try Comedy movie or stand up of favorite comedian. I dont know what your particular problem is, but I figure you got power and comp. you could do either of these to lift your spirits. get better bro even though im new, im with the all the others we feel for ya and we need ya! lol!!

Thanks 420ramrod -

That's really great advice and very kind. As far as me - I'll be okay! Some challenges in my life with health/money at the moment, but I'm a survivor and will prevail eventually if I keep working at it (which I will). If not I'll go down fighting and hold my head up high.

But, I don't feel up to fighting today so... I think I'll take your advice, and chill with Mr. Marley this afternoon. :thumb:

Thanks again for the great advice.

"...every little thing, gonna be alright..." :ganjamon:

I'm sorry you're going through some tough times X... There's lots of people here, me included, sending positive energy your way brother! Feel better soon bro!

As for the contest, this is the easiest vote of them all...you all deserve it. :thumb:

Good luck!

:ganjamon:

LOOKS LIKE ITS YOUR YEAR X!! and you sure do deserve it, sadly my health has been wonky the past few months and my presence has not been what it was or should be you give be a goal/benchmark to strive for, i have had a hard time keeping my journal up to date and fresh, like you do, despite all you suffer thru, your truly a great man/grower/mentor/example/member you deserve this most defiantly
so are you gonna become staff if/when you win?:thumb: that would be sweet!

LOOKS LIKE ITS YOUR YEAR X!! and you sure do deserve it, sadly my health has been wonky the past few months and my presence has not been what it was or should be you give be a goal/benchmark to strive for, i have had a hard time keeping my journal up to date and fresh, like you do, despite all you suffer thru, your truly a great man/grower/mentor/example/member you deserve this most defiantly
so are you gonna become staff if/when you win?:thumb: that would be sweet!

Hi BID - There's a lot of month/time left to vote, though! :bitingnails:

Thank you. I'm really happy to have gotten to know you a bit, and have great respect for you - the kind words mean a lot to me - truly. :thanks:

I enjoy this community so much, and wish I felt like I could contribute the energy needed to be part of the regular staff here, but as you mention my health isn't the greatest. It's just... something I couldn't bring myself to do "half-assed" (nor would that be fair to the other staff and the members here). I also may need more surgery (hope not) in the not-too-distant-future, so I am sensitive to the type of commitments I make at the moment. I will continue to find ways to contribute when I can, though, regardless. There are some other ways I hope to be helping the 420 team in the future, though, just not sure when that will start yet, etc.

Thanks again for the really kind words brother! :)

I'm sorry you're going through some tough times X... There's lots of people here, me included, sending positive energy your way brother! Feel better soon bro!

As for the contest, this is the easiest vote of them all...you all deserve it. :thumb:

Good luck!

:ganjamon:

Thanks for the well wishes and positive energy, Vapedogg! I'm doing okay - could be worse, you know? And, I agree, everyone on the list is deserving. :thumb:

:thanks:

It's so hard to pick member of the year! I know about half of the names on there and I wish I could give each and every one of you guys my vote. Much love to everybody on here, massive amounts of respect to all you guys on the "ballot". Keep on doing what you're doing :blushsmile:

CONGRATULATIONS, FRIEND!! You deserve it!! You can just send that 420Mag nug jar collection(if it still exists for the MOTY Prize Pack) to me... I know you have too many, already... :rofl:

Member of the Month - May 2011 & March 2012 Nug of the Month - September & December 2012, and now, Member of the YEAR 2012 and Nug of the Year - 2012!

Congrats Xlr8!

Good job X!

woohoo way to go X the best man did win:bravo::cheer::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom