• Stardawg17 - Zkittlez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pantagruel - Afghani X Gelato

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi, me again!!! Yaay! :rofl:

Just a friendly reminder:

So we established earlier (what I think was very clear communication) that we were dropping this all and asked for no arguments or rude comments or anything of the sort really from anyone anymore as we all make the greatest effort to not throw negative energies around the site.

APPRECIATE THE anticipated :love:

:thanks: :peace::Namaste:

Well I’m not sure but if what you say is true please feel free to bookmark it and share it with everyone. CL🍀
Cap....please IGNORE please EVERYONE IGNORE

Consider this over n done ✅. CL🍀
Only time will tell.

IMG_8858.jpeg

The thing is, the drama takes away from the 420 Mag message. The forum spirit. And most importantly the awesome growers just wanting to share their beautiful plants and buds.

See, again, an unnecessary comment..

So let's go over this again...let's refrain from ANY AND ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS

:ciao: Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that we have updated the Guidelines:

6. Nugs must be dry and ready to smoke or vaporize. Any nug that appears to be too moist to smoke or vaporize will be deemed an invalid entry. No "wet" nugs please.

There are many reasons how and why a photograph can be misleading. A nug might be really dry, but the way it was shot with some light reflection gives the illusion of being wet.

History shows when we've confronted people in the past, we've had a 50% chance of them admitting the mistake and 50% chance of them telling us to go screw ourselves for calling them liars. Sometimes they get nasty and offended and leave the site altogether. It's such a sensitive subject and like playing Russian roulette.

Of course sometimes people make honest mistakes, so we always take that into account. It's just a sticky situation that we get hated on from all angles, so weed REALLY appreciate the help in sharing some of that load with us.

Ultimately the decision is up to us, however weed love for you all to work together as a community to help us keep things fair and not always rely on us to catch them. So, if you all can help us peacefully monitor these wet nug entries, we feel there is a better chance of the contestant being more accepting of the decision without any of the unnecessary drama and workload that usually follows. All we ask is that you be kind, respectful and compassionate with calling them out. Please do not insult, mimick or tear anyone down for making a mistake.

This has also been added to the guidelines of ALL contests:
If anyone has any questions or problems with ANY of the entries in ANY of our contests, please speak up publicly in the respective contest thread, before the end of the contest or forever hold your peace. Once a winner is announced, that will be the end of discussion, there will be no take backs, unless we made a clerical error.

See, again, an unnecessary comment..

So let's go over this again...let's refrain from ANY AND ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS
It actually wasn’t a negative comment.

It is fact.

It’s true. Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder.

Only time will tell if we can get back to cheering for each other.

September is the month. We can do it. New season, new start. I can feel it.

😍😍😍

Instigating and perpetuating doesn't help matters any. Real or not, it's still a negative vibe being brought around. I'm adamant about that much. Sure didn't brighten anyone's day, I know that, too.

Instigating and perpetuating doesn't help matters any. Real or not, it's still a negative vibe being brought around. I'm adamant about that much. Sure didn't brighten anyone's day, I know that, too.
You can be adamant, but you don’t know what brightens others days. I don’t mean this to sound rude, but you don’t.

It is easy to talk, to bleat love, no negative vibes, positivity etc. They are just words. Actions speak louder.

Walk the walk, Krissi.

I’m sure you’ll find a way ;)

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Didn't we hear this last month too?

Cap....please IGNORE please EVERYONE IGNORE

Consider this over n done ✅. CL🍀

How can we possibly ignore the constant battering and negativity.

It's never over and done. But everyone else is the problem. These are facts.

I love you @Krissi Carbone I hope a life of rainbows and butterfly kisses.

But we all can't keep making excuses.

I'm all about positive vibes. I can deal with anything.

But you can't make everyone else ignore the 'problem' if the problem keeps creating problems.

I love @420 forever! You have shown me that Anyone can grow pot, and assholes will be assholes!

Good luck everyone!

How can we possibly ignore the constant battering and negativity.

It's never over and done. But everyone else is the problem. These are facts.

I love you @Krissi Carbone I hope a life of rainbows and butterfly kisses.

But we all can't keep making excuses.

I'm all about positive vibes. I can deal with anything.

But you can't make everyone else ignore the 'problem' if the problem keeps creating problems.

I love @420 forever! You have shown me that Anyone can grow pot, and assholes will be assholes!

Good luck everyone!

You can read the updated guidelines or a few posts back, to see that we resolved the recent issues.

If we all agree to leave the past in the past, the problems should be more minimal moving forward.

If not, we'll just go through the motions again next time we encounter another loophole.

Thank you for your support!

im just smoking a dosidos bud

Looks so good! I was just looking at your journal, awesome work.

Those long hairs reminded me of a strain that was floating around Humboldt in the early 2000's with LOTS of really LONG red hair all over it. They called the strain P*$$y hair :rofl:. I only saw it 1 season though so it must have been a fluke.

Hi @Renee Roberts - hey a few posts back here I had asked to be removed from the contest…I had accidentally entered the wrong photo and the bud entered is not my work. Guess I forgot to tag you on the request to remove. I don’t want to potentially take any votes from anyone, could you please remove me from the contest?

Back
Top Bottom