Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stardawg17 - Zkittlez

• Pantagruel - Afghani X Gelato

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With all due respect brother, I couldn't disagree more lol

You guys don't see what we see, because we usually delete everything.

Grumpy Old Men wasn't a box office hit due to the actors alone, it's because it related all too well with real life situations. You can't really put an age on stuff like this, some people go their whole lives without a wake up call.
Yeah you're right, wouldn't make a bit of difference!

I absolutely loved "Grumpy Old Men!" :)

Yeah you're right, wouldn't make a bit of difference!

I absolutely loved "Grump Old Men!" :)

I agree, it was a great movie, just not as fun to manage thousands of them every day lol

no cant say i have ...
Takes a long time to grow but if you like heavy hitting Sativas then youā€™ll love it. Itā€™s like the more you smoke the higher you get without having a ceiling on the highness. If that makes any sense. CLšŸ€

Takes a long time to grow but if you like heavy hitting Sativas then youā€™ll love it. Itā€™s like the more you smoke the higher you get without having a ceiling on the highness. If that makes any sense. CLšŸ€

i dont think i get high any more more like a fog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see nugs on plants like that it always reminds me of Homer Simpson when he decides to live under the sea then just pick ā€˜n eat šŸ¤£

What is that delicious looking lady?

thats my do si dos currently growing harvest nexts week for nug of month in Oct - Nov..

should be pretty much the same as my current nug of the month entry ..

This contest is closed to new entries and the poll has been opened. There was a lot to sift through, so if I missed anyone please let me know. Good luck everyone! :goodluck:

Didn't we hear this last month too?

Iā€™m sorry for wasting your time with this and I feel like shit for doing it knowing how busy you are but please rest assured that youā€™re not going to have any problems with me again. Keep up your great work and know we appreciate you Rob. CLšŸ€

Back
Top Bottom