Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jon - Jelly Rancher

• JohnnieJC3 - Matanuska Tundra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Furcifer's Martian Cookies BG
Went 11 weeks from flip. She has been curing for a few weeks and has a very pungent peppercorn smell. Taste peppery with a hint of herb real smooth. Effects are what is referred to as a zombie high....you'll end up chewing on anything that looks edible!

PXL_20210714_013139545~2.jpg
PXL_20210714_013710116~2.jpg

Hey everyone! I would like to enter my GDP x Deep Chunk I created a while back and recently harvested. To make this I took a clone GDP that I have had for a few years and hit it with Deep Chunk Pollen. The flavor on this is beyond tasty with a mix of "purps" flavors and mango tropical fruits.... The high is more indica dom, but not sleepy. Only problem is I am all out and want more of it :) lol

Hey everyone! I would like to enter my GDP x Deep Chunk I created a while back and recently harvested. To make this I took a clone GDP that I have had for a few years and hit it with Deep Chunk Pollen. The flavor on this is beyond tasty with a mix of "purps" flavors and mango tropical fruits.... The high is more indica dom, but not sleepy. Only problem is I am all out and want more of it :) lol

That looks so tasty.....

This contest is now closed to new entries and the poll has been opened. Be sure to vote for your favorite nug!
Good luck to all of the amazing entries :goodluck:

I must be loosing my short term memory; I always have to go back and look three or four times before voting. :rofl:

I finally finished voting.

My head hurts, it's time to medicate.

:goodluck: all.

Tok..
Lol. I had the same problem.

Furcifer's Martian Cookies BG
Went 11 weeks from flip. She has been curing for a few weeks and has a very pungent peppercorn smell. Taste peppery with a hint of herb real smooth. Effects are what is referred to as a zombie high....you'll end up chewing on anything that looks edible!

PXL_20210714_013139545~2.jpg
PXL_20210714_013710116~2.jpg
Martian cookie , very cool ! I could get down with being a Marvin the martion mf! Eating snacks and getting ass.. awesome nug brother !!

A huge congratulations goes to @Davidlespe and his Slurricane IX nug! :high-five:

Sorry for the delay in posting the new contests, our power is currently out, preventing us from posting them until morning. Thank you for your understanding and support.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom