• Tweeze25 - Bubba Kush

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Bigirishdoode - Blue Cheese

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Relaxed Lee - Sativa OG Kush

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with you for the most part grogreen, but the staff here consist of volunteers, and do not really have the time for more contest, due to their every day jobs. Maybe just a rule change would be suffice? :thumb:
Yes absolutely, and in no way am I complaining, the admins do a lot and if I could I would plus reps all of them, this is a fantastic site, and the contests are a great added bonus. For everyone who submitted a nug of their own personal home grown stash kudos to you guys they all look great!! I wanna smoke em all up. You guys have been so helpful and this site is lucky to have such great growers to share their vast knowledge with the new up and comers, I hope to be one of the helpers soon not the helped. Maybe just a slight change in the rules will ensure every body has a fair chance in this contest, we all know the dispensaries grow great dope, hence why people like us buy it up. This should be a grow contest not a buy and show contest, anybody can buy a great nug, but not anybody can grow a great nug ;) just some food for thought.......good luck to all the contestants, entries look amazing
I'm bout to roll one up just looking at them is making my THC glands sweat with delight, Grogr33n

tough dessision got to say that. I think I will wait to make my choice.
Yall had to make it hard this month didnt you :)

its my favorite time of year when fall comes around for the nug of the month i always enjoy the submissions closer to the new year for some reason like november december

Congrats Xlr8. Nicely done!

congrats xlr8 fantastic nugget!!! go ahead and send my sample to...
420 i covet ln
oineeda circle
jealoustown usa

Congrats Xlr8. Nicely done!

w00h00!! That was fun ladies and gents!! I just couldn't keep up with ya, X! Sure was fun watching mine close, and yours -ehem- xlr8 and gain again. Xl-ent, brother.

Thanks guys!! :) I'm honored to have won this considering all the other really beautiful entries. I appreciate all the kind words and support. Most of all, thanks to all those who voted - regardless of which nug you voted for. :thanks:

BID, the virtual nug is in the virtual mail. It should be there virtually any time now. ;)

Xlr8....I have to say I am green with envy not because you won but because you have super lemon haze lol CONGRATS on the well deserved win :goodjob::welldone::goof:

Xlr8....I have to say I am green with envy not because you won but because you have super lemon haze lol CONGRATS on the well deserved win :goodjob::welldone::goof:

Thanks Spiffy! Yes, it has become an instant favorite of ours too. Really tastes almost exactly like Lemonheads candy - it's truly quite remarkable. Very nice all the way around. I'm in love with her for sure!

High to you and the Big Doode! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom