• Bud Grant - Strawberry Cough

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • A58dguy - Critical

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Rifleman - Bubble Kush Auto

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its hard to try this with such great entries here but I was amazed checking out my plants tonight,especially this one:circle-of-love:
I would like to offer this Jack Herer clone for consideration photographed tonight at 60 days flower.
daves_0376.JPG

daves_03018.JPG

I pulled her out of a crammed 2.5 x 4 foot flowering space with 5 other plants. I am proud of her looks and the way I grew her with barely any bottled nutrients.For flower only one Calmag feeding and 4-5 molasses feedings every other in late flower.After checking with a loupe I seen mostly cloudy with few clear on flowers and some light amber on a few sugar leaves.I plan on harvesting her at 70 days flower 12/12 except last 2 and next 10 days at 11/13 lighting.One 96 x 3w relflector centered in room and 4 household cfls on each long end because I dont think it covers that whole 4 foot part of coverage I have never gotten tired of this medicine and this was the only surviving clone I cut of this strain from a clone of many clones at 42 days flower just to keep this strain going in my closet on 9/14/14 and it was flipped 12/14/14.Rooted in less than 2 weeks but took forever to see new growth and when I did it had already mentally revegged :) and began pushing out normal leaves.I wont wait this long or recommend cutting this late until last resort.I have clones of this one from during veg.one to replace it when pulled and a smaller one already at 42 days flower now and one for future cuttings
Good Luck everyone :thanks:

21848.JPG
20172.JPG

"Critical" from Royal Seeds

She veg'd for only 2 weeks and has been under 11/13 for 10 weeks. 3 more or so to go. Wears her battle scars proud. She survived 2 weeks with no care(pretty scary for DWC) and has came back extremely strong. Hope I'm in time.

The contest rules have been updated :circle-of-love:

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). At least one photo must show MOST of the plant and you may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size, or a closeup/macro. No nudity or alcohol.

Any entry that does not fulfill the new criteria receives an amnesty for this month, as we have only now updated the rules. However, please be aware of this rule change for next months contest and beyond :thanks:

Sending you all lots of love and positive energy :Namaste:

Had real problem here, guys. But eventually I picked the right one I think :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom