• Graytail - Ace Panama

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations on your win and plant! :bravo:
Thanks Relaxed Lester
Gratz Sling Well Deserved :thumb:
Thanks Cronic
Many congrats blade on your win my friend :) Go Tiny !! :)
Means alot Light Addict
Congrat's Sling,You earned it for sure.:thumb:
Thanks alot Jimmy6K
Congratulations on your win, s1ingblade! :Namaste:
Thank You 420 Girl
:cheer: Congrats S1ingblade!
Thank You Canna, you know im not sure if you won or cronic? Ill be over there in a minute but congrats to which ever one of you is the Jan 2014 MOTM, CONGRATS!!
Congratulations on winning Plant of the Month - January 2014 S1ingblade!
Thank You Mr Staff Writer and congrats yourself for becoming our 2013 Member of the Year way to go KingJC!!
landslide of ogkush nugs hip hip hooray bfam!!!:thumb::bravo::high-five::circle-of-love:
Well BFAM we both did it! Congrats yourself and I look fwd. to running with ya in the polls

Aloha and congrats to everyone that entered their lady. Well done s1ingblade on the win. I would love to see a picture of your winning plant. I missed the contest and voting but I know what it takes to win. How do I see the all the entries? Anyone?

Hey! On the bottom right hand corner of the page, click either the number "1", or where it says "First" so you can access the first page where all the consolidated entries are.

Hope this helps :Namaste:

Aloha and congrats to everyone that entered their lady. Well done s1ingblade on the win. I would love to see a picture of your winning plant. I missed the contest and voting but I know what it takes to win. How do I see the all the entries? Anyone?

Hey Sunnyside58:)

Go to the top of the first page and scroll down, all of the entries are there in the order of entry, I believe. There were some VERY beautiful plants this month, I almost feel bad for even entering :Laugh2:

sick!! thats some inspirational growing right there s1ingblade!! as the great Vick would say, "WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIW!!!!!!!!!!" loL ... awesome, just awesome, i'm so stoked for ya bro, JUST under 2lb per plant dam :) grats grats and again GRATS on that massive OG! :cheer:

Sorry for the delay. Plant of the Month prize package is being shipped tomorrow! :cheer:

With tax season, upgrading servers and preparing for 4/20, we are very busy.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom