• BudTender71 - Yoda Og

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • SmokEDBandIt - IDK

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Graytail - Ace Panama

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
first time for everything :) lets have a shot :)

this is my AK47 after 3 years haven't been able to grow, been growing for around 3 years before the break, first grow was soil then switched to bubble bucket and loving it since :)

she was a cutting from a buddy of mine mucksavage, transplanted from soil to bubble bucket a week after rooted, and she took off happily while other transplanted cutting had died, but they were in soil far longer...

first time around defoliation stress and LST and see how she turns out, she was started from 250w CFL 6400k, then 375w CFL 6400k, then when she went in to 12/12, she as under 375w 2700k then 625w 2700k, and then finally switched over to 600w Dual Spectrum HPS once I got the money for it :) and she looks to be a couple weeks left, trichs are mostly milky, very cloudy, and I saw literally 1 or 2 trich on most tops are amber...

so here she is

DSC_02347.JPG
DSC_0235b.jpg

photos were not edited for anything, just had to cut out something in the backgroud

very nice, i need to get hold of a good ak47 strain as its a good strain to cross with due to the yields it produces. no wonder a lot of strains have ak47 in their background,

nice work, its a very nice plant

WOW, there are some seriously beautiful ladies in this contest.

Flux it!

What have I got to lose?

Please accept this first time growers humble entry........

Here we have Dawnie Narco

She is a Narcotic Kush Autoflower from Cream of the Crop

These picture were taken 5 minutes ago

She is 45-46 days from joining the world.

She's just under 2ft tall and just over 2ft wide!

DawnieContestD45c.jpg

DawnieContestD45d.jpg

Good Luck to all of the other competitors in this months competitions! Should be fun:)

TINY 31.75 Ounces

Tiny was a OG Kush that got an extended veg period of 3 months with the last 30 days under a 1000 watt MH all by herself.
She was done capn style in rockwool mini grow cubes in a 15 gallon airpot AN ph perfect two part plus big bud and overdrive CA/MG of course.
She flowered under TWO XXXL Magnum Style Hoods both with a 1000 watt HPS for a total of 2000 watts for 63 days.
She came in at just under 2 Pounds
31.75 Ounces just 7 grams shy of the 2 lbs club
I hope ya'll had as much fun watching me grow her as I did, tons of info re: her in my 2nd journal, links in my signature
DSCN8597.JPG
DSCN86023.JPG

Wow, that girl looks like the home tree in avatar. :bravo:

First time entry here. This a Permafrost strain that I grew from clone and harvested in December 2013 from my first complete indoor grow.

20131112_104018.jpg

20131112_1040351.jpg

This is my current girlfriend and she is very sticky and smells like lemons but i can't remember her name so i call her IDK
IMG_8278.JPG

maybe i can call her plant of the month
IMG_8319.JPG

I offer for your judgement Ace Panama, grown in Doc's High Brix soil kit, in a 4x4 under 600W hps. I harvested her yesterday, 115 days old, 69 days 12/12, 54 since pistils, brix 14/15.

It's heavy and sticky and potent, with a piney cedar inhale and an orange chocolate exhale.

DSCN30777.JPG

DSCN31723.JPG

Dang awesome entries this month! You guys are awesome at creating a lot of plant in a small space!

I would like to introduce an idea for a 4th Plant of the month competition that is vitally important for the breeder eye "Natural Structure" where plants are not LST , Supercropped , SCROG , Topped nor manipulated just natural growth to give an impression of their natural growth habits. It would be very noteworthy anyways :) Cheers all!

im just happy to get any votes with some of the plants in every months potm contests
same for notm just some awesome stuff going on here :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom