• J189RFC - Lowryder#1

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Jon705 - CH9 Jack

Votes: 20 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats. on your win Jon705.:goodjob:

Congratulations Jon!!! :blunt:

Great entries. All worthy of winning. Congrats to the winner. I still say they should have the contest where outdoor growers and indoor growers are not competing against each other. 2 separate catagories. I'm just saying. A contest where some are Mother Nature and some use mother nature. I think that is fair. What do you say? Agree or disagree? Indoor vs. indoor. Outdoor vs outdoor, than 2 people will win per catagory. Win Win situation. Have a great day and much Aloha to all.

you need to take that up with the 420 admins
they make the rules we just do our best to abide by them

We are not having any more contests until we quadruple our team so we can handle the workload. Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.
:Namaste:

Great entries. All worthy of winning. Congrats to the winner. I still say they should have the contest where outdoor growers and indoor growers are not competing against each other. 2 separate catagories. I'm just saying. A contest where some are Mother Nature and some use mother nature. I think that is fair. What do you say? Agree or disagree? Indoor vs. indoor. Outdoor vs outdoor, than 2 people will win per catagory. Win Win situation. Have a great day and much Aloha to all.

Back
Top Bottom