• Spimp

Votes: 52 63.4%
  • TanR

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've made my nomination suggestions :thumb:

Thank you for showing support for MOTM comp + reps for your effort :thumb:

I hope you horse enters the ol race & that other members in the future find suitable entries for the comp.

It helps keep the spirit of :420: strong & positive :green_heart:

Is it the 15th when the nominations are posted?
Good luck to all of you that make it this wonderful Month

Subbed... And yes, they post the nominations on the 15th.

One thing we look for is how active members are on helping the newbies seeking help, as well as welcoming them to the site and making them feel like part of our family. :Namaste:

Hello Ladies and Gents!

Here are the nominees for this months Member of the Month!

GreatLife4All - He's been described as, "A very helpful, honest and experienced grower. He always gives solid, appropriate advice. He makes sure to do his own research and then present it well here." He greets new people, answers a lot of questions and if he knows of a Sponsored product that could be of use to someone, he makes sure to suggest it.

Spimp - He has been really helpful with the most recent wave of spambots. He has been described as, "Very helpful and funny. He always greets new members and documents his grow honestly, presenting his mistakes so others don't make them. New growers seem to benefit from his small set-up and his thirst for knowledge." He is positive in his posts which are also very informative as well. He really cares about the site and is passionate about keeping the integrity of it intact.

TanR - He's greets new members with personalized messages to help them feel more welcome. His posts are all positive, he's helpful when it's needed, supportive, and encouraging. It's been said that he is, "always friendly and polite and gives good information and advice".

Slightly smaller list this month, but very worthy candidates all the same. Voting is going to be a tough one for me this month. ;)

The poll has been posted! Good luck, guys! :cheer:

Only 3 people are worthy of being nominated this month ? WOW

I just want to take a second and say thank you for the nomination. The words written about me were very kind.

I wish I could say that this doesn't matter to me... but I do have an ego. So I will just admit that I am thrilled to be noticed enough to get into the competition.

From the bottom of my heart - thanks guys. You made an old man smile this morning... :thumb:

:Namaste:

Yes, Bid, 3.

The perfect number :)

Not only is it magic, it is also real and rational.

The Number 3 symbolizes the principles of growth.

3 signifies that there is a synthesis present - that imagination and an outpouring of energy is in action.

The 3 energy is optimistic and fun-loving, and strives to uplift and colour its surroundings.

The 3 energy is enlivening, youthful and enthusiastic. Their talents lie within communications of all kinds.

Number 3 is the energy of the 'creator' and wants to inspire and light the 'fire of life' in others,

so that they can also feel the joy and enthusiasm for growing weed to the fullest.

The meaning of number 3

Back
Top Bottom