• Spimp

Votes: 52 63.4%
  • TanR

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, Bid, 3.

The perfect number :)

Not only is it magic, it is also real and rational.

The Number 3 symbolizes the principles of growth.

3 signifies that there is a synthesis present - that imagination and an outpouring of energy is in action.

The 3 energy is optimistic and fun-loving, and strives to uplift and colour its surroundings.

The 3 energy is enlivening, youthful and enthusiastic. Their talents lay within communications of all kinds.

Number 3 is the energy of the 'creator' and wants to inspire and light the 'fire of life' in others,

so that they can also feel the joy and enthusiasm for growing weed to the fullest.

The meaning of number 3

:lot-o-toke:

More are worthy, however those are all of the worthy nominations we received. We've been too busy swimming in reported posts lately, while being short staffed. When drama is low, we have time to check you guys out. When drama levels are high however, it consumes all of our time. Key is to encourage no drama here so we can spend more time catering to you guys, instead of taking out the trash. :Namaste:

Only 3 people are worthy of being nominated this month ? WOW

I truely am Grateful for the nomination. :Namaste:
GreatLife4All and TanR are very deserving of the nominations as well. Bravo Gentlemen.
I agree that the words written make me very proud.
But seeing this place grow and still stay friendly and positive makes me more proud. All the people who have been in the FAQ's and Intro threads continue to make :420: by far the best MJ site in the world. Nowhere else can a complete noob get answers from a vetern grower and be treated respectfully. That makes me smile. :)

BTW, let me know when the Bikini portion of the contest is going down.... I have a nice 2 piece that really accentuates my bust line. :rofl:

BTW, let me know when the Bikini portion of the contest is going down.... I have a nice 2 piece that really accentuates my bust line. :rofl:

I am pretty sure that image will fall into things I "can't un-see"

Because I am outside the circle of trust my vote goes to GreatLife4All :cheesygrinsmiley:

Is there a guideline in place for the length of time someone has to be a member on 420 to be nominated for MOTM? I wanted to put in a nomination suggestion for this month's contest, but was told they had to be a member for at least 6 months? (via email between myself and another member)
If any of you can drop some knowledge to me on that, I appreciate it.

Damn, here I was hoping they were going to make us do a twisted braid to show our skills...

Congratulations on the nomination - you deserve it my friend.

23:31 here.
i think the 6 month rule your on about is the part where a member can only win once in 6 months, so if a member has won in the last 6 months then they cant be entered again until that 6month period is up, then they can be nominated again. so i think thats where you got the 6month info from.

so if that person has not won in the last 6months then its fine to nominate them,

23:31 here.
i think the 6 month rule your on about is the part where a member can only win once in 6 months, so if a member has won in the last 6 months then they cant be entered again until that 6month period is up, then they can be nominated again. so i think thats where you got the 6month info from.

so if that person has not won in the last 6months then its fine to nominate them,

Yeah, you're probably right there. I got the six month information via email from another member, he must have misunderstood it.
Good to go now. :cheesygrinsmiley:
BTW, do you ever sleep? :laugh:

nope,

insomnia keep me up for days, im lucky if a sleep once in 2 or 3 days, the longest ive gone without sleep is 7 days but after about day 6 the brain starts going a bit loopy and you sort of dream while been awake, it gets pretty crazy past about day 5 of no sleep. you start thinking people are in front of you having a conversation with you then you snap out of it and realise their is no one their.

not good to suffer with insomnia to this extent, i usually get a couple of hours sleep a night but not no more than that, usually about 5am ill get 2 hours sleep before i get the kids up for school, not good but gives my brain a rest for a couple of hours then i am ok the rest of the day then,

i was on load of prescribed meds but im a single dad with 2 kids and the one med i was on made me paraplysed when i woke up, i remember getting up to go to the toilet and went to get out of bed and fell on the floor, i couldnt move from the waist down, i could not even pull myself back up onto the bed so i spent the night on the floor, then other meds would leave me shaking all day so thats why i started growing again,
heavy indica strains help me sleep, hopefully the cheese i got growing at the minute will be the best for my insomnia, i dont smoke at all in the day or if i do its not very often, i have a couple of spliffs/joints before i lie down and it helps, its certainly not as bad as it was and much better than taking prescribed meds.

i was pretty concerned when i couldnt get off the floor, what if one of my kids was ill or their was a fire. their was nothing i could of done, didnt have the strength to pull myself a long the floor, i was fully awake but just couldnt move. i could just about move my arms but didnt have enough strength to get off the floor so never took them tablets again.

then the worst thing i found out was how damn addictive the tablets are, i tried stopping to take them and i was in terrible pain and constantly hot and cold and it was pretty damn horrible for a couple of weeks, but im much better now im off the meds, felt like a zombie most the time, even worse if i took the meds and still didnt sleep.
its why i started growing again.

you dont need to appologise. its 02:30 now and still wide awake this is who life is for me at the moment. sometimes i crash out and can sleep for 24 hours or more, so my mom keeps sending me msgs to make sure im ok to pick the kids up from school or stuff like that, sometimes she picks them up and they stop at hers the night while i crash out,

donpaul.p,
I feel for you bro. Insomnia just plain sucks. Suffer myself, not to the extent you do though. Usually get 2-3 hrs. a night, sometimes just lay down to rest my eyes. Gets old after awhile. Good karma and good vibes your way. Later.

@yooper rex, yep its not good having insomnia, i mean its nearly 5am now and im wide awake, nothing on tv so thought id come on here and get caught up with some journals and see whats going on, it just annoying more than anything,

@Cultivator, is it the 3pin power plug you need, let me check what mine is as i might have one, i dont think it cost me to much either, id even gift it away if it is something that would help you, you might be able to source one yourself as i dont think mine was to expensive, i had to buy a few when i was modding games consoles as i have consoles from the US to sort out so had to buy a power adaptor to convernt it, im pretty sure they sell some now that you can choose what power you want it to run out, ive got a laptop adaptor that has all the different plug fittings on it and that has a digital display on it and my mains is 240v but i can select as low as 5v so i use that for my laptop as my laptop charger got vandalized by my dog, so you can get them, if your in the same country as me them big diy store should sell them, but ive got a couple if you get stuck mate and dont mind sending you one, id have to double check its the exact type you need. but im pretty sure you should be able to get one pretty cheap, i know you can buy the travel adaptors but they dont reduce the power they just change the plug fitting, but mine adjust the power down from 240 to 110, so im sure i got it from the big diy store, i won the butter making machine in the motm contest so will be using one for that if it comes as a 110v only machine

Here's My Entry...

IMG_20131018_015641_680.jpg
IMG_20131018_015623_755.jpg

I Will Be Anxiously Awaiting SPimp And TanRs Response.

Gotta Have Fun With This...

Back
Top Bottom