• Ricorico

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • Cronichemphog

Votes: 35 36.1%
  • Cannafan

Votes: 19 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got that Greaser crack from Rico or Spimp, I laughed my ass of when somebody called this real cool dude a GREASER, I figured it has to be that guy that has a last name ending in a VOWEL!. one of them could tell you about the Greaser aka Suav' origin, all I know is it is just as funny as those guys in OZ, I got carried away tonite, forgive me.
Thanks man
Whats a greaser?

What is a greaser?

I got that Greaser crack from Rico or Spimp, I laughed my ass of when somebody called this real cool dude a GREASER, I figured it has to be that guy that has a last name ending in a VOWEL!. one of them could tell you about the Greaser aka Suav' origin, all I know is it is just as funny as those guys in OZ, I got carried away tonite, forgive me.

:ciao:

Mr. Squirryl says

"Greaser" comes from "Happy Days",

because "the Fonz" looks like that guy from "Grease".

The "Suave", aka "The man who wants less plants", does not.

He has only ever been referred to as "the Greaser" by Mr. Trichomes

Socs and the Greasers are mentioned in the book The Outsiders. The book was written by S.E. Hinton and first published in 1967. The story takes place in 1965 in Tulsa, OK. One of the differences between the two rival groups include where they come from. The Socs are rich and the greasers are poor. The Socs are not considered part of a gang but a social club. The way they dress is different as is their ability to show emotion..........:thumb:Copied and pasted...I have only watched movie a few dozen time's.lol

Awwwww man, this is just like LAST MONTH....3 very worthy nominees.:) But.....Rico has advised and helped me in my grow so........GO RICO :)

:woohoo:That's what he does OZ, he's reaching far across International borders, to help, share wisdom, & spread joy. Just like :xmas:

OZ, I did not know you are a poet too,
or is it hi-koo?

Awwwww man, this is just like LAST MONTH....3 very worthy nominees.:) But.....Rico has advised and helped me in my grow so........GO RICO :)

"Rico has advised

and helped me in my grow

so........GO RICO" :) by OZ:thumb:

He advised , you held the steady hand and implemented your emalgamation of Ricos tips and advices , so GO OZ BRIT RICO TEAM! Good pupils listen and make good action from what they pick up on and when it comes to advice from the Rico's you are in good hands and never alone. :circle-of-love: straight up!

LMAO...Trich my friend you read too much lol. :) I didn't twig that....... Hey, I'm a poet and I didn't know it.....damn, there I go again lol :)

He advised , you held the steady hand and implemented your emalgamation of Ricos tips and advices , so GO OZ BRIT RICO TEAM! Good pupils listen and make good action from what they pick up on and when it comes to advice from the Rico's you are in good hands and never alone. :circle-of-love: straight up!

To be honest....the entire 420 community is made up of helpful, friendly like minded members....that's why WE'RE the best :)

Back
Top Bottom