• Ricorico

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • Cronichemphog

Votes: 35 36.1%
  • Cannafan

Votes: 19 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That thing is really cool :cheesygrinsmiley: but it is not portable.

I have a Magic Flight and have tried others... I like the MF. The MF is not regulated so you can ignite your bud that and the dang batteries is the con's

I want to try some the other woods to see what they are like

Hey bucky...we could put generators on our backs and then we could be mobile....LOL. My kid has a vape pen....I tried some ear wax in it and that's what it tasted like...LOL, except outta a human ear. I'll whip up some wax at some point and try it in the volcano......

I just went and looked at the new "plenty".......looks like a power drill.......but I imagine it works great like the other products from those folks.

yeah I want one already :cheesygrinsmiley: that thing just looks like it will deliver

yeah I want one already :cheesygrinsmiley: that thing just looks like it will deliver

I saw the same kinda direct drive attachment that will go on the volcanoes.........The bag works fine. I don't remember what kind my buddy has, but it worked as good as the volcano.....I just wish I would been in charge of the heat control. I use it til it tastses like poop and BAM.....new load!!! My 420 jar is almost full of vaped out tobacco lookin waste! I will probly throw it in with some material that I make butter with. My kid is making cookies....LOL, I set the butter machine up and loaded it for her for the first run. The thing held 2 lbs of butter, and a gallon Ziploc of trim....it will be strong....I promise. They were telling stories about some of my butter taking out like three or four people at a time....LOL......every batch must be sampled and tested, but I recommend a bite....of a cookie or whatever and wait and see what it does before proceeding.

Hey bucky...we could put generators on our backs and then we could be mobile....LOL. My kid has a vape pen....I tried some ear wax in it and that's what it tasted like...LOL, except outta a human ear. I'll whip up some wax at some point and try it in the volcano......

The converter would be just as heavy, I think I will enlist the Ganja Widow :cheesygrinsmiley:

You are not suppose to use extracts in the MF... I do, tastes "fresh", packs a wallop. I hate those pen things. I was also given an iolite that I really really don't like :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just made some, I don't know what young folks call it these days... honey oil for Christmas. I plan to use 220 metal mesh rectangle (derived from my Magic Butter strainer:shhh:) Coat it with oil chuck it in and BAM

Ho Ho Ho :cheesygrinsmiley:

I also use bubble right on the screen.

I saw the same kinda direct drive attachment that will go on the volcanoes.........The bag works fine. I don't remember what kind my buddy has, but it worked as good as the volcano.....I just wish I would been in charge of the heat control. I use it til it tastses like poop and BAM.....new load!!! My 420 jar is almost full of vaped out tobacco lookin waste! I will probly throw it in with some material that I make butter with. My kid is making cookies....LOL, I set the butter machine up and loaded it for her for the first run. The thing held 2 lbs of butter, and a gallon Ziploc of trim....it will be strong....I promise. They were telling stories about some of my butter taking out like three or four people at a time....LOL......every batch must be sampled and tested, but I recommend a bite....of a cookie or whatever and wait and see what it does before proceeding.

Cookies....in dosage form...... now THAT is a cookie! :rofl:

bake an extra fistful for testing if I am gonna do it :cheesygrinsmiley:... get a normal folk for the real test

A taped-off glass-domed vaporizer is a good way to make small batches of medicinal oil for personal use :thumb:

As we are all revealing our votes this month, I voted for Cannafan :high-five:

because not only is she a dedicated Kitchen-spam fighter,

but she has also done so much recently

with her beautiful photography,

to allay peoples fear of seeds.

:geek:

A taped-off glass-domed vaporizer is a good way to make small batches of medicinal oil for personal use :thumb:

As we are all revealing our votes this month, I voted for Cannafan :high-five:

because not only is she a dedicated Kitchen-spam fighter,

but she has also done so much recently

with her beautiful photography,

to allay peoples fear of seeds.

Aww...Rico you are so kind as always. :thanks: Can't wait to germ and grow them! :cheer:
(check your thread, another hundred clubber has hit the books!)

The RSO team purifies oil that way sorta. I scratched my head though.... Asked. "Why would you purify the oil to make it more potent , seems like more work than needed.... Just vape the material at certain temps it will make the same final product" Never heard from the guy since but before we parted he seemed pretty excited by my thought.... Skip the middle process lol.... They had videos showing the research but they no longer exist :(

The RSO team purifies oil that way sorta. I scratched my head though.... Asked. "Why would you purify the oil to make it more potent , seems like more work than needed.... Just vape the material at certain temps it will make the same final product" Never heard from the guy since but before we parted he seemed pretty excited by my thought.... Skip the middle process lol.... They had videos showing the research but they no longer exist :(

What were they doin to the oil wrb, boiling it in a flask and condensing it over and over?

:ciao: WRB :)

You just vape a portion of bud for 1/2 hr or whatever with the holes taped up

and you put ice in a plastic, tied up bag and lay that on the dome.

The ice condenses the vapour onto the glass dome,

so you can scrape off the condensed oil easily.

Typical procedure actually...........if I wasn't scared to buy laboratory equipment I could whip up some concentrated products that would be scary. The kinda tools I need would send up red flags to twenty different agencies. People like me aren't supposed to know how to use tools like that! That's why we pay fluxin attention in science class.....they taught us everything back then.....but sometimes it's much later in life that it all comes together and we realize a practical applications for the procedures that seemed so useless to us then.

That is sorta how they were doing it but no ice. You just described sorta how I make distilled water from tap water when I have time to watch grass grow lol I am also keen on distilling oil with only water and heat in a essential oil distiller thingamabob...

So recently I made some tincture followed the magic butter recipe with soy lecethin.... I discovered if I use soy lecethin it should only be used in edible oil tincture , it caused a strange end product when I let the oil evaporate.... If I can find my cam I will post a pic :(

Back
Top Bottom