• GreatLife4All

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • Spimp

Votes: 52 63.4%
  • TanR

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
um OK, thanks . a little confusing as to how those quantify a persons impact here. I thank you for your effort to enlighten me.

To understand the true impact that these members have on the 420community,

you would have to spend some time in the FAQ's and Member introduction forums.

All 3 spend time and effort welcoming new members and encouraging them to stay by answering their questions.

They are patient, polite and helpful. All good qualities for a MOTM :)

Here are some handy links to familiarise oneself with the nominees.

One thread from each:

MS-Paint Art Thread

Buddy ate my brownies

Unknown bug

:)[/QUOTE
um OK, thanks . a little confusing as to how those quantify a persons impact here. I thank you for your effort to enlighten me.

When I don't know a member or their interactions with the site, I click on the name and in their profile you can see their most recent posts... among other things. It's a good way to see where and how they interact. It's really helpful to me. :Namaste:

Hi everyone/anyone,

Wanted to take a moment to bump this thread and offer a humble suggestion.

I love this site and the interaction it affords all of us to learn, support and promote cannabis awareness. The feeling of community here is fostered by a sense of mutual respect and support, common decency (too often not so 'common') and a collective goal, if unspoken, of removing the stigmatization around the propagation and use of cannabis. I suspect this an attitude shared by the other nominees in this months contest, although I did not ask their thoughts so I can speak only for myself.

With that said, I would like to humbly suggest that voters inclined to vote in this months contest please cast their vote for either GreatLife4All or Spimp. I am humbled to have been nominated, truly! But I recognize that these other two great members can and have contributed dramatically more to this community than I. I'm a newbie that has benefited greatly from previous members that have shared unconditionally. These two nominees embody that unconditional spirit of giving and sharing in great quantity and guality!!

If inclined to vote, please consider the value of contributions of these two members and cast your votes accordingly.

That is all!
TanR

Hi everyone/anyone,

Wanted to take a moment to bump this thread and offer a humble suggestion.

I love this site and the interaction it affords all of us to learn, support and promote cannabis awareness. The feeling of community here is fostered by a sense of mutual respect and support, common decency (too often not so 'common') and a collective goal, if unspoken, of removing the stigmatization around the propagation and use of cannabis. I suspect this an attitude shared by the other nominees in this months contest, although I did not ask their thoughts so I can speak only for myself.

With that said, I would like to humbly suggest that voters inclined to vote in this months contest please cast their vote for either GreatLife4All or Spimp. I am humbled to have been nominated, truly! But I recognize that these other two great members can and have contributed dramatically more to this community than I. I'm a newbie that has benefited greatly from previous members that have shared unconditionally. These two nominees embody that unconditional spirit of giving and sharing in great quantity and guality!!

If inclined to vote, please consider the value of contributions of these two members and cast your votes accordingly.

That is all!
TanR

I'm the "newest of the new newbies" :) but in my short tenure of membership I have encountered nothing but goodwill, well wishing and GENUINE support and interest from ALL the membership. This "community" makes time for it's fellow members and, in doing so, promotes awareness of our goals and interests. ALL 420ers are worthy of recognition but some, as you quite correctly pointed out, are more worthy still.
Have some +reps sir :thumb:

Congratulations on your recognition Spimp!

:420:

Thank You all so much for the kind words. :)
First I want to thank TanR and GreatLife4All for being such great members and sharing the love and making me proud to be a memeber here. Those guys are great and people like them are why I love this site so much. :circle-of-love:
The honor of being Nominated and voted in by my piers is a treasured achievment that will not be soon forgotten. The community here is head and shoulders above the other wanna-be sites in both Willingness to help, and Welcoming in outsiders. I hope that never changes.
Thank you to everyone who voted in All the contests! Votes seem to be on the upswing and that is good for all of us.

Thank you :420: for providing me and others with a place of peace and kindship that brings balance to this world of MJ hypocracy. I truely am honored. :)

:party::party::party::party:

Back
Top Bottom