Votes: 52 63.4%
  • TanR

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's My Entry...

IMG_20131018_015641_680.jpg
IMG_20131018_015623_755.jpg

I Will Be Anxiously Awaiting SPimp And TanRs Response.

Gotta Have Fun With This...

Now that is artwork right there. I'd throw rep's but I've never been active enough to learn how that works.

Now that is artwork right there. I'd throw rep's but I've never been active enough to learn how that works.

Thank you my friend.

They are actually easier to roll than you would imagine... but tedious.

Here is the video - if anyone would like to learn. I used king size papers and 1 gram in each... party joint.

[video=youtube;ZwyIlJwrGQw]
[/video]

They are wonderful to smoke...

Braiding my daughters hair all those years has paid an unintendended, but much appreciated, dividend...

I Will Be Anxiously Awaiting SPimp And TanRs Response.

Gotta Have Fun With This...

Im not a 'roller' now adays, but I'll play along sir. :) Heres a fun Pic I took.

18915.jpg

Im not a 'roller' now adays, but I'll play along sir. :) Heres a fun Pic I took.

18915.jpg

Well played SPimp - you made me smile today :thumb:

Thank you sir. The Rolled Braid was very impressive. I used to Roll a mean 'chicken foot' back in the day. :):) Ive also rolled up a 5x Kingsize (lengthwise) J that burned for 35 mins. :rofl: But I must give you props on the braid. I dont think Ive ever seen that until you posted it sir. :high-five:

I am only famillar with one of the nominies, so spimp gets my vote. Such a small field this month, what happened ?

It's easy to familiarize yourself with a nominee you don't recognize. More than that, if you aren't familiar with a contestant reading their journals will probably be a rewarding experience. They ain't in the running for nothing! You will probably be impressed by what you find if you examine their content and the way they interact with other folks!

I am only famillar with one of the nominies...

Allow me introduce you to some of my beliefs then... couldn't say it better myself.

[video=youtube_share;MHHgP1Vp4WQ]
[/video]

Honestly, i don't have much time, energy, or will to search through it all. My hands, head, back ,knee, private parts,and eyes hurt most of the time. which is why i don't do much more than grow, breed, harvest, journal,and consume mass quantities of cannabis.

Here are some handy links to familiarise oneself with the nominees.

One thread from each:

MS-Paint Art Thread

Buddy ate my brownies

Unknown bug

:)

i still havent been able to use mine as it runs on 110! need to get a 240 converter or something.

Get a transformer dude. :) Cheap off Fleabay

Back
Top Bottom