• Sunnyside58 - Master Hush

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • J189RFC - Lowryder#1

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Jon705 - CH9 Jack

Votes: 20 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WOWWWWWW Green, Green, GORGEOUS GREEN. Congrats to ALL you growers :Namaste: on producing some BEAUTIFUL :bravo: examples and good luck to all. I'm off to vote :)

Good Luck Relaxed Lester.
We know it is our first time at entering the contest. Through the past almost 2 years we have come a long way in outdoor growing. Bugs, salt air (we both either live on an Island or close to the ocean) but all in all to have a plant we know is worthy of this contest, who would ever have thought it could happen and you are doing great as you should be. We both had to learn a lot the hard way. The trials and tribulations are now starting to pay off. You are amazing. As with a lot of growers just starting out, we found out how expensive it is, even growing outside. We didn't have to spend the money like indoor growers have to but it is not cheap growing outdoor either. Your plants are getting better and better every season. I wish you the best of luck in your first contest, your plants show how far you have come and how far you will go. I still say they should separate the indoor growers from the outdoor growers. Have 2 classes of entry. Outdoors we can not play "Mother Nature" with the lights. But it is still fun to finally grow something we feel in our hearts is good enough to compete. Aloha Relaxed Lester.

Icemud getting my vote in plant and but of the month great looking girly.

Thank you so much for your vote Silver!!! That blue dragon was such an awesome strain to grow, hope I can come around the clones again in the future :)

WOW WOW WOW ..YOU GUYS ARE SMASHING IT AT THE MOMENT!! ..omfg .some real nice ladies on here let me tell you ..i can all most smell it..there all winners there in there own magical world ..some of the colours are amazing ...very well done very nice work ...dint think you can make em as good and sexy as these iv seen ..im leaving my real girl friend ..because of just found a few new ones ;) john705 got my vote ..100% there all lovley

where are the pictures? Would love to see them on a thread of this kind. Everyone, send of pic of your plant you entered so others can see what they are voting on.Mahalo
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_8_2.JPG
Here's mine.

Back
Top Bottom