420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: January 2019

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: January 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hope theres a good prize for no votes too. heehee
Lol. That’s how I feel when I enter something and then someone posts a pic that just makes me drool. Haha. Everyone who enters a plant or a nug has a remarkable specimen. There’s always 1 or 2 or 3 that just grab people each month. But that doesn’t take anything away from every other entry. My 2 cents. :high-five:

Lol. That’s how I feel when I enter something and then someone posts a pic that just makes me drool. Haha. Everyone who enters a plant or a nug has a remarkable specimen. There’s always 1 or 2 or 3 that just grab people each month. But that doesn’t take anything away from every other entry. My 2 cents. :high-five:
heehee. i am with you there. my girls only got aired as i am amazed they have survived. I never get down about not winning and with the examples shown , never expected to win in honesty, just had to show the big girls off. I am confident of a better result for next comp though.
watch out , Barneys girls are going to be in town !!
peace and blessings

heehee. i am with you there. my girls only got aired as i am amazed they have survived. I never get down about not winning and with the examples shown , never expected to win in honesty, just had to show the big girls off. I am confident of a better result for next comp though.
watch out , Barneys girls are going to be in town !!
peace and blessings
I have a Barney girl coming along quite nicely as well! Been real happy with my G13 Haze so far.

There isn't a plant in here that I wouldn't love to have in my garden. Don't get down on yourself , we all will have our time just dont give up brother!!
:high-five:

:passitleft:

Congratulations on your well deserved win this month Preston9mm.:bravo: Keep up the good work!:high-five:

Thanks y'all.
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

I never thought I would see the day where one of my plants could hold it's own in these competitions. Pics.... yeah, but Plant & Bud contests.... laughable!

This site... these threads... and most importantly, the members around here have taught me so much. I would still be growing larfy crap under terrible LED's without y'all. The seed for this plant was actually a gift from another 420 member! Haha!

Much love to all the other entries. There were some real beauties this month.

Stay lifted y'all!
-p:ganjamon:

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom