420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: January 2019

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: January 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These all look amazing, I think I'll enter next month with one of the Yard Girls :)

Not this month. :rofl: I'm here for the show. :popcorn:

Thank you. It is not, it was a Neptune Seedbank freebie actually. Can't remember who is the breeder. I have been running them as clones since I popped the seeds. Everything about the strain is phenomenal except the yield. 2-3 ounces per plant generally.
It may be In Houses Purple Punch S1 then. I Grew one seed out and a clone and even though mine yielded really well I had to drop it because it was a banana factory. Yours looks way nicer than mine did, a lot more colorful.

It may be In Houses Purple Punch S1 then. I Grew one seed out and a clone and even though mine yielded really well I had to drop it because it was a banana factory. Yours looks way nicer than mine did, a lot more colorful.

It may very well be IHG's, but I can't say with 100% certainty. That would make sense why they were giving them away as freebies. I haven't had any issues with nanners and I have been running this consistently for at least half a year, possibly a year.

in it to win it with some amazing entries here.
Here is my Barneys Farm Liberty haze in rdwc ( after months of screw ups) She was manifolded and held back from growing for an age it seems. Since icemann420 and Islandgrow420 sorted my nutes issues , she went crazy. bud sites everywhere and defoliate to no avail !!! still got 5 weeks left to go , she is a beast.
Second pic is Barneys Laughing buddha ( The walking dead !) She has been through the entire nute range of "Grow caps" just in veg. I couldnt flower her in time for the nutes to be used so she ate everything in veg and starved for over a month. I thought she was done for and decided to feed her and abandon the grow caps only idea. She has cone back with a vengeance and is 1m tall. not the prettiest lady but an amazing survivor
20190106_222956.jpg
20190106_222933.jpg

Nice plants folks.. some of those are monsters!! maybe someday I will enter.. ive still much to learn though. good luck to all, each plant really nice looking tbh.. how and when is winner decided?
Never hurts to submit a pic!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom