• N.W.Green - CherryPie Cross

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Grown2smoke - Unknown Strain

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cronichemphog - White Widow

Votes: 8 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got the 6 runts and on top of that i almost killed them about a week in. This is my first grow. All organic and i only watered them and added nothing till just last week i added some organic calmag and some organic buddha bloom, both at 1/2 strength. Im at 38 days of bloom today close to done. I wish i could post more pic. O this is silver pearl. Smells like cat pee and soil right now. The center cola is about 18in from bottom of bud to top. Good luck everyone!!!!!!

IMG_20140222_170002.jpg

CAM002622.jpg

Well I'm back to play in the merry ol' month of May and will go with a couple shots of my short and stocky Indica dominant GrandDowKush strain as it finishes up it's life under two 1000 watt H.P.S. lights. She's sporting a massive and super dense cola about 14" long and the diameter of a 32oz. plastic coke bottle thanks to the CO2 I'm running at 1500 ppm every hour on the hour and with a heavenly scent of grapes when pinching the flowers. Another few days and down she comes with the huge fan leaves turning beautiful shades of purple and yellow in the end. Good luck all and keep it green!:goodluck: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC077932.jpg

DSC077271.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

@Cola Monster - that's a monster bush of a plant! I wish I could smoke that giant cola like a cheech and chong blunt.

Next month I'll be joining in on the fun. But with plants like all these, I got no chance. Some of your guys's plants are just crazy ridiculous

DSC077932.jpg

DSC077271.jpg

Now that is one beautiful plant! I'll take my stetson off and have my mule "Ruth" take her's off also!
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

This month I would like to enter a TH Seeds Sage N Sour grown from seed, trained into its own 1'X1' screen dubbed the porta-scrog. This is from my third indoor grow, flowered to 10+weeks with a 3 week flush. This plant is straight diesel funk, smooth inhale/exhale, major lung expansion. Yielded over 4oz. Bummed I did not take a cut, doh :rollingeyes:

IMG_008238.JPG

IMG_007433.JPG

hi Josh, my Moby dick expresses also mutations on 3 of the 4 plants, both of the 2 Moby phenos have mutations for my case.
what is the clue to know if you have the right pheno of HGK, is it a particular smell or only the final product qualities can tell you if it is the right pheno?
very nice plant anyway Josh, can't wait to read your harvest and smoke reports later.

waoooooooow Jimmy, once more you blow my eyes Man, so beautiful, i can't find words in my poor English vocabulary M8.
simply amazing....:whoa:

This is my Sugar Black Rose....:circle-of-love:
DSC049847.JPG
DSC049831.JPG
yum yum Dennise this SBR is a real trichs cataract, nice strain for a dry-sieved-hash, my favourite by far.
you'll have fun time with trims and pop corn if you like to make some, i do mine with a special clothe piece, a rubber ring, a glass jar a 5cents coin and a in a room where no air is moving at all.
i do it on a large glass-table usualy and love to do it when i have something to process !!!
have a nice day dennise.

hi Josh, my Moby dick expresses also mutations on 3 of the 4 plants, both of the 2 Moby phenos have mutations for my case.
what is the clue to know if you have the right pheno of HGK, is it a particular smell or only the final product qualities can tell you if it is the right pheno?
very nice plant anyway Josh, can't wait to read your harvest and smoke reports later.

Hey bro, ChronicHemphog may be able to answer your questions better than myself. He's grown more phenos of HGK than I have.

I established mother plants and took clones. I only bought one seed. The original plant is the one featured in this contest. Since all the plants were derived from the single seed they are all identical. I only have first-hand experience with the one phenotype.

My plants are like this:They are extremely slow and difficult to clone. They stretch around 300% when initiated into a 12/12 photoperiod. They yield pretty heavy, sometimes requiring support. I've witnessed anywhere from a single blade up to seven-bladed fan leaves. Sometimes a leaf grows and twists; just an occasional one here or there, not the entire plant. The leaves are very wide like a pure Indica. They take around 70 days to finish flowering. They stalks seem to have a very rigid cambium layer making Super Cropping very difficult. They are extremely heavy feeders. I'm currently at 2,000 ppms with my nutrients. The smell is 60% citrus and 40% fuel. Very, very, very strong smelling.

That's about all I can think of. I'd ask ChronicHemphog's opinion. He's grown some that were not to his liking. Believe he recently had one that he did like.

:peace:

Hey bro, ChronicHemphog may be able to answer your questions better than myself. He's grown more phenos of HGK than I have.

I established mother plants and took clones. I only bought one seed. The original plant is the one featured in this contest. Since all the plants were derived from the single seed they are all identical. I only have first-hand experience with the one phenotype.

My plants are like this:They are extremely slow and difficult to clone. They stretch around 300% when initiated into a 12/12 photoperiod. They yield pretty heavy, sometimes requiring support. I've witnessed anywhere from a single blade up to seven-bladed fan leaves. Sometimes a leaf grows and twists; just an occasional one here or there, not the entire plant. The leaves are very wide like a pure Indica. They take around 70 days to finish flowering. They stalks seem to have a very rigid cambium layer making Super Cropping very difficult. They are extremely heavy feeders. I'm currently at 2,000 ppms with my nutrients. The smell is 60% citrus and 40% fuel. Very, very, very strong smelling.

That's about all I can think of. I'd ask ChronicHemphog's opinion. He's grown some that were not to his liking. Believe he recently had one that he did like.

:peace:
thanks so much Josh, i'll ask Cronic too.
and as CS said nice work and show to all the contest's fighters, you all have grown beauties !!! thanx to show it every months.
i can't wait to contest myself !!!!!!!
have a warm green day all' :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom