• N.W.Green - CherryPie Cross

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Grown2smoke - Unknown Strain

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cronichemphog - White Widow

Votes: 8 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For this month I'll toss in my 100% organically outdoor ocean grown KC-45 autoflowers by KC Brains. This plant began its life on December 12, 2013 and was just harvested yesterday. The aroma coming from the flowers are that of sour lemon with major overtones of spice. This is a very interesting and uniquely flavored strain which is also potently frosty. The flowers leave me euphoric and hungry, motivated to achieve more, and then levels off towards a mellow and tiring high. The phenotype also has purple hues throughout. The genetics of KC-45 are only known to be a hybrid between Russian Ruderalis and some Brazilian Sativa.
IMG_166712.JPG
IMG_152522.JPG

She has grown and blown me away, every single day

She is The Hobbit Autoflower from Kannabia Seeds

Right between 30-31" tall and just as wide, she's twice the plant she was last month :)

Grown in a DIY EbbnFlow system. Under TOPLed 1200W MarsII. I think she is almost 60 days old, and while I said it last month, I think she is finally about to start budding and judging by the amount of bud sites she's got, I think she's going to produce a pretty decent yield. I hope you like her :)

POTM5_14a.jpg

POTM5_14b.jpg

Good luck to fellow contenders. Gonna be a good month :high-five:

You sure that an Auto?, dam that thing is big.

Reserva/DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush

today_100.jpg

today_012.jpg

hey Josh, it is one of my next on the "dream list-» about which strain to try soon.
i've read so many good things about it's taste and effects, and you's is looking quite a nice producer and seems to have been well trained.
i can't believe how many secondary branches are on this thing !!!
simply beautiful.

Chrystal F1 hybrid by Nirvana, its from a past grow which showed 2 different phenotypes this is the other one... just entered it for a few giggles.

Soil organic grow, air pots 6.5 litre, 400w HPS etc

PICT000458.JPG
PICT000356.JPG

Hi,

I would like to enter MY AK48 for this month's contest. Good Luck!

0011794.jpg
0031713.jpg

ecdriver , HGK has at least two phenotypes. I've read one isn't as good. Mine expresses a couple different leaf mutations.

:420:

I had run this before, and also gave a few clones to a buddy in Norcal (very experienced grower) we both had the plant hermie on us, and it wasn't stress related.

I had run this before, and also gave a few clones to a buddy in Norcal (very experienced grower) we both had the plant hermie on us, and it wasn't stress related.

First time I ran it it hermied on me too. But it was stress induced. I had a power strip with a red indicator light inside my tent. Once I realized that I haven't had an issue. Only bought one femmed seed from Herbies about a year ago.

Keeping my fingers crossed my HGK doesn't herm on me

Back
Top Bottom