Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cultivator - Blue Cripple

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Paintedbudman - White Widow Auto

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Everyone

Very sadly, Noob4x4grow's entry has had to be removed. We're sure he was just excited, however he directed members to his entry in another thread. Posting requests for members to vote on a specific contest entry or directing members to your own entry is considered campaigning for votes and prohibited by the contest guidelines.

We hope he will enter again next month.

If you voted for his entry, our software automatically returns your vote to you, so you may vote again.

:Namaste:

That's ruff,.. I've seen this happen a few times now and I'm starting to feel like we as a community should start reminding our fellow members about this rule and how easy it is to break.

Sorry to see your entry gone noob4x4... No worries though, your plant was beautiful and it will make December's plant of the month contest even better. ... Best of luck to everybody and their amazing plants

So sorry to hear of this. Geez....

Sorry to hear that Noob. It has happened a few time in 2016. Don't get too worried about it, just keep growing and enter again. These contests are certainly not the CAKE. The skills and knowledge you acquire while you are here, and the buds you grow and smoke are the CAKE. These contests are about pride in the craft and sharing your accomplishments with other members of the community. They are about recognizing and honoring those accomplishments. These things are certainly the ICING on that cake. Personally, I like the cake with or without the icing :)
Hoping to see your entry here again

Hi Everyone

The End Is Nigh and therefore votes are now being checked for members with fewer than 50 posts who may have mistakenly cast their ballot.

You'll notice some changes to the votes therefore.

Good luck to all. :Namaste:

Lol this is the best part all the sand baggers waiting for the last minute :popcorn: I wonder if one couldn't see the results till you cast your vote if results would change? I look before I vote, I think it influences me. Nice plants. :thumb:

Good day growers id like to enter dutch passion automazar.grown under 1600w basic leds.in multipurpose compost in a 35 litre pot.was toppwd young then later lstd her structure.let her go 110 days seed to harvest.pulled 7 oz of dry buds an amazing smoke.if any grower hasnt tried automazar then ur missing out;)
20160929_164001.JPG
20160929_163846.JPG
happy growing every1;)

I vote for beasts Dutch passion very nice plant you have there pal ...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom