• Cola Monster - Jade Dragon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghanjakhan - SourJack

• Dandare - Liberty Haze

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great entries so far, good to see some awesome buddage once again. Keep them coming...

:thumb:Holy crap Light Addict that's amazing! :thumb:

Despite the superb entries already posted, I'll go ahead and resubmit my atomic bomb. A corkscrew project that took me 160 days to accomplish. A magnificent aroma and flavour this is a strain to put on your list.
20170228_100556.jpg

20170218_120010.jpg

:adore: Norcal and LA's entries :adore:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

Well folks as its the month of 420, I'm gonna choose a particular plant for my entry :)

My entry is a tri strain GRAFTED sculpture! 3 different strains on one plant :)
DSCN067011.JPG

Happy 420 folks and best of luck one and all :)

That has got to be one of the coolest things I've seen this week great job bro!! What strains do you have graphed together? Live-Love-Learn

Well folks as its the month of 420, I'm gonna choose a particular plant for my entry :)

DSCN067011.JPG

You are amazing LA. The best ive come across in my opinion. Always blowing me away.

DSCN067011.JPG

I was like...IF by the luck of the Irish I can beat out that purple Pineapple Express, I might get my first award ever. Then you go and post this...If this doesn't win it's just because they don't understand the skillz ;p ...or politics lol

not only did you train it into a 420 shaped canopy...each letter/number is an individual freaking GRAFTED stem!! So awesome and props for u bro

I was like...IF by the luck of the Irish I can beat out that purple Pineapple Express, I might get my first award ever. Then you go and post this...If this doesn't win it's just because they don't understand the skillz ;p ...or politics lol

not only did you train it into a 420 shaped canopy...each letter/number is an individual freaking GRAFTED stem!! So awesome and props for u bro
Lmao I was thinking I had a chance, then I remembered it was April. I knew they were going to come with some good ones, never expected the 420 plant though. Should have waited till next month, always a good time though.

The consolidated list of entries are now in the first post in-thread and the poll is open for your votes.

An exceptional month. Good luck all.

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom