• Bigbudzzz420 - Crown Royal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waknbak88 - Glue Berry OG

• Greengostarr - WWxBB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...hehehe...but put a few stoners in a room with a bunch of pot, but nothing to smoke it in...suddenly they become engineers!??...:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

You two just invented friendship see wait is three. Now ? Bhaha .

I'm definitely a engineer of sorts, pls check out my journal and see for yourself lol. I can totally relate...

Maybe it's just me being a man and neglecting to read the manual before assembly?

Contest Guidelines have been updated:

Voting From Mobile Device: Voting in contest polls can be done by using the 420 Magazine mobile app directly from a smartphone. On your smartphone's browser (Google Chrome works best), from within any post/thread, touch the screen and in the pop up window, choose "More", then choose "Web View". At the bottom of the page, choose "Desktop Version". You may have to pinch outwards to zoom in close enough to click on the polls. Additional information can be found here

If this is too confusing, you can log in from a PC until we get this feature added to the app.

The poll is now closed.

Amongst some cracking competition, we offer our congratulations to September's winner, Asesino85 and his multi-headed marvellous monster, Chemdawg.

:goodjob::bravo:

See you all in next month's contest. :ciao:

Was a pretty plant.. man Asesino85 that little thing is going to fill out alot of jars... Congrats and Keepem Green

Congrats. Asesino85!:bravo::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom