• PurpleGunRack - Critical+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bckush - Pineapple Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How was the taste on that lemon og

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

It has been a few months now since I sampled some. Had to get rid of all my stock when the heat was around the corner. (Heat movie reference :cheesygrinsmiley: )

From what I remember, there was definitely a sweet, skunky citrus taste. The smell was more pungent than the taste. Smelt like a chemical citrus smell. Almost unpleasant in it's sharpness.

Well, I want to join the fun so here we go.
Blackberry Og @ 10 weeks (Harvest day)
I've never let here run this long but I think my patience paid off. Nice large colas trying their hardest to stay upright.

20170203_180742.jpg

20170203_181113.jpg

Best of luck everybody..:Namaste:

Nirvana Seeds White Rhino

Trimmed and chopped yesterday she was under a ScrOG for 10 weeks and part of my 2nd grow. She was grown in a 7 gallon smartpot in Coco Coir and under two Mars Reflector 96s.

IMG_098336.JPG
IMG_104338.JPG

Nirvana Seeds White Rhino

IMG_098336.JPG

Wow!! :bravo: Asesino that's an absolutely marvellous monster. I was going to submit my entry just now, but after seeing that I'm thinking, ummm... Wow!! :thumb:

Good luck everyone :popcorn:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Edit:
Ps.. Can we get some dimensions on her, she looks like 3 feet across?

420-magazine-mobile872766376.jpg
420-magazine-mobile764701979.jpg

No chance for me but I'm proud of my CFL baby's . master kush grow under 975watt CFL in a closet

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow!! :bravo: Asesino that's an absolutely marvellous monster. I was going to submit my entry just now, but after seeing that I'm thinking, ummm... Wow!! :thumb:

Good luck everyone :popcorn:

Edit:
Ps.. Can we get some dimensions on her, she looks like 3 feet across?

32" across and 28" deep. Short, stocky and wide just like a rhino!

Beautiful plant Asesino! I see you easily outdid the previous grow. Keep it bud!

Will try again, fat chance of winning but its all good fun, heres my THC Bomb, from breaking soil to harvest was 95 days, she currently drying.
20170207_195040.jpg
20170207_195002.jpg

Good luck everyone and enjoy ya fruits

Good to have another Bomb in the mix. Yours looks cooler than mine somehow. Can't quite put my finger on it...:icon_cool

So many nice plants this month :high-five:... well I'm gonna throw in my little fat Critical+ anyway ;)
She's was grown organically in a 3,5L square pot, SoG style under LED's, she's in the dark now waiting to get chopped :)

DSC002396.JPG

DSC0025114.JPG

Hello all :ciao:

Well I know I'm a rookie and this is my first ever plant but I am damn proud of her :yahoo:....This is Patty...Pineapple kush auto 60 days from germ. Grown in soil under 500w of pl-l lighting. She is as stinky as she is sticky. I just wanted to show all new members that even a rookie can achieve success with some hard work and lots of love....and all the fine folks on this site.

In all her resinous glory...

20170205_224226.jpg
20170204_0023071.jpg

They say you can't win if you don't play :thumb: I feel fortunate just to have an entry :love:

:circle-of-love:

I'm pretty sure Asesino has got this wrapped, much like the scrog netting and those countless Colas. :thumb: amazing job once again Asesino, epic!

I've decided to throw in my entry for some poops and giggles. She's an atomic bomb from Bomb Seeds, grown under a mars hydro 1200 in an 11litre pot. 81 days in veg, this was my answer to the Corkscrew challenge from oldschool64. She went 1 and a half times around the pot and then stopped growing her main stem and exploded Atomically with secondary growth.

We're now at day 70 since flip and it's looking very frosty. I've dubbed her trunk's shadow the "Snid Signal", by shinning a light on it you're calling for some Stinkiness.

Marge the Atomic Bomb

20170212_103058.jpg

20170206_104932.jpg

Check out her whole training process in my journal it was quite a torture session:yikes:. Thanks to all the participants your entries are inspiring, good luck to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom