• Cola Monster - Jade Dragon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghanjakhan - SourJack

• Dandare - Liberty Haze

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey every1 lookn gud great job keep up the green work and stay frosty my friends I jus had a quick question wen takn the pics of potm do they like the pics to be of a trimmed girl like rite at harvest??

Here is my nicest pineapple express. she will be chopped 48 hours.

DSC013487.jpg

DSC013493.jpg
Wow. Beautiful colours. Which seedbank?

I guess I will throw my hat in the ring again. This is a Carnival plant that I am very proud of. I grew her in Doc Buds kit. With the help from the kit and Duggan, I was able to harvest over 8 ounces dry from this gorgeous plant. I highly recommend trying this strain. I call it my happy weed as it puts a smile on my face and a positive demeanor in my step. Im presently growing another plant because the 12 ounces I have left don't seem like they will be enough.

Cheers everyone and took luck to the other competitors
:roorrip:

20161028_2014461.jpg

Hey fellow gardeners
Here is my beloved Big Momma. She is round day 70 right now and will be harvested on 4/20 for the ultimate celebration. She is a Nebula, an oldschool strain bred 1996 in Amsterdam. 60% sativa 40% indica. She is the last plant left in a 2x3. She has a ~4sqft canopy, lilbit less.

The plant had some hard days, had mites, almost dried out in 90F environment and had times in 60F as well, she doesnt care and pulls on weight on the budloaded branches everywhere.

The seed popped late september and she has been under bad cfl light and a lot of stressful training for month before i finished my cob fixture.

It was topped after second node has 4 main branches i tried to keep low with a temporary scrog and some wire later on.

420-magazine-mobile415199739.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1859677437.jpg

I hope you can see her beauty like i do. My ultimate 420 plant .

Thanks for that - I'm gonna have a smoke and re-read your feedback to make sure I got it right!
Dam I must have ban a little high lol.
On the 15th they will stream line the entries and re list them. When you open the thread they will have a poll at the top. You find the name of the person with the plant you like and click on it.

Hey Seymore Nugget - I think that you have put that in the wrong "entry"... That is not a plant! That is a F'g "Midget Tree"!
Well Done - Quite Spectacular in My Opinion!
Amazing!
Texasdjj

Dam I must have ban a little high lol.
On the 15th they will stream line the entries and re list them. When you open the thread they will have a poll at the top. You find the name of the person with the plant you like and click on it.

Hey OdinMaster - now I can understand what you meant! thanks for the clarification - I smoked after to try and see if I could "cypher" any better - but was still at a loss. Now its clear!
Cheers,
Texasdjj

Back
Top Bottom