Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waknbak88 - Glue Berry OG

• Greengostarr - WWxBB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"The Unholy Solo"
[RQS] "Northern Lights Auto" in 16oz solo.
90 days seed - harvest

420-magazine-mobile1073178091.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1778575038.jpg

Good luck folks! Tough month
Thats so cool great work!!!!!. .

It's a shame that there isn't a shot of the chemdawg without a flash. Nonetheless, it looks awesome and I am really pretty stoked cos I have myself some complimentary regular seeds for my next grow and hoping to get a male to harvest pollen for my wwxbb, But if I can also get a pheno like yours, that may just have to be a rival keeper. Either way, a chemdawg x wwxbb cross should be nothing if not interesting. Chemical wasteland sounds like a good name to me. :)

Am I being stupid here or something?
Every time I click the "web view" option on my 420Mag app it just seems to re-open the thread still in the app. 100% exactly the same as before.
Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks a lot guys. Sorry I'm not so great with tech these days.

Gotta have A computer. Mine doesn't load either

It's a shame that there isn't a shot of the chemdawg without a flash. Nonetheless, it looks awesome and I am really pretty stoked cos I have myself some complimentary regular seeds for my next grow and hoping to get a male to harvest pollen for my wwxbb, But if I can also get a pheno like yours, that may just have to be a rival keeper. Either way, a chemdawg x wwxbb cross should be nothing if not interesting. Chemical wasteland sounds like a good name to me. :)

Anything with Chem & Big Bud in it has to be winner!

Back
Top Bottom