• Irish420uk - Candy Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PurpleGunRack - Critical+

• Bckush - Pineapple Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks oldschool, she was basically grown in your honour. I wouldn't have dreamt of doing something so out of the ordinary. Thanks for all the support along the way brother... Who would have thought she would turn out grand :high-five:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Heads up everyone, minor mistake from our Mod team, for which we apologize. Teddy, who normally posts the contests, had some personal business to handle at posting time, so he asked Richard if he would get his back. Being the kind soul he is, Richard accepted the task. Unfortunately, since he is not used to posting the contests with our new added feature of public view-able votes, he forgot to click the setting for this feature and unfortunately once you submit the poll, there is no turning back. We were alerted to it just moments ago and have quickly deleted the poll, so Richard is re-creating it all over again now. This means all votes prior to right now, have not been calculated and we ask that you please vote again. We figured it would be better to re-create the poll and ask a few of you to vote again, instead of having to respond to hundreds of reports as to why the votes were not visible, stopping rumor mills that the censorship nazis are back in town, and having to deal with the cheaters and trolls resurfacing again. Hope this all makes sense and everyone is cool.

If Richard wasn't so overworked and under-slept from saving you guys and gals from these pesky spambots, he probably wouldn't have missed it. What do you say we forgive him and express our gratitude for all he does behind the scenes to make this place the amazingly positive environment you all enjoy so much. :cheer:

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

If Richard wasn't so overworked and under-slept from saving you guys and gals from these pesky spambots, he probably wouldn't have missed it.

:Namaste:

Teach you to take on a Bot Basher that can manage to find anything and everything that can go wrong in a new user group in a short period of time ;) :rofl:.....kept him too busy dealing with me, sorry :(

Actually! Thank all of the workers who do so much behind the scenes to keep this site the great site that it is. Thank you to all the members who help keep this site friendly and respectful as well. And even thank you to the few ego monsters I've met on here because you remind is to stay grounded by showing us just how unattractive a big ego is

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Actually! Thank all of the workers who do so much behind the scenes to keep this site the great site that it is. Thank you to all the members who help keep this site friendly and respectful as well. And even thank you to the few ego monsters I've met on here because you remind is to stay grounded by showing us just how unattractive a big ego is

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow
Amen to that........

Newbie Grow
Mikeyxb - 2 Plant One Pot Plus More

What about the autos too? :rofl: just kidding... Awesome finishes every month, competition is fierce as ever. I'm going to stick with my original presumption. Beautiful work Asesino! :bravo: not to take away from any other entry, but this is the one that made me say
:yikes: WOW :yikes:

Lots of luck to this Month's contenders,:adore: oldschool and Blaze :adore:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom