• Schtiggy - Jack Herrer Auto

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • UltraDan - White Widow

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Farside05 - Sour Diesel

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always talk on changing comps etc. These comps have been running years, long before most members here now. The mods know what they are doing. I used to enter plants monthly, i don't now as I've been busy last couple years and only focus on my journals mostly. Its crap sometimes when an indoor plant is up against an outdoor monster which will be evident the next couple months. However it says plant of the month not style of the month, plant is a plant and you just have to step up to make sure your plants can compete with the rest if you want to win.

Ive entered some good plants over the years, as have other competent growers and i was at times baffled how other worse plants (IMO) got the votes. But fact is everyone has their own tastes and some people vote for friends or whatever. It doesn't matter, its just a bit of fun. The prizes don't interest me, I'm fortunate enough to be able to get any kit i want, I'm interested in the kudos. Infact i think these comps would be better without the prizes, then you would have people entering plants for the love of growing. Thats just my opinion. good luck...

I believe you have just summed up the whole situation perfectly mate + reps

As we approach the end of the month, voting is now being monitored. :nomo:

You may therefore notice some changes in the totals as they are adjusted - members who have fewer than 50 posts are not permitted to vote in the contests. :geek:

:Namaste:

I'm glad those days are past us :rofl: :passitleft:

I saw this stuff once, you can put on your nails and it tastes bad- to stop the chewing. Hmmm... Also advertised to stop thumb sucking (so save some for later just in case).

Beautiful canopy, big phat plant! - congratulations Snidrajsed! :bravo:

Awwww Snid, good job! Whew! :laughtwo: Congratulations on winning the big one. :thumb:

Now I can say what I wanted to say earlier... Cola Monster... your entry is a champion amongst champions. I feel for you bud. That plant was deserving of many votes my friend.

Back
Top Bottom