• Schtiggy - Jack Herrer Auto

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • UltraDan - White Widow

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Farside05 - Sour Diesel

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello,beautiful plants,this is a re entry,,I'm just going for a vote...
AMNESIA HAZE.SOMA SACRED SEEDS..
Good luck everyone and HAPPY GROWING...
0702162323a.jpg
0710161611.jpg

This is a great month to sit on the bench!
Great entries so far! Good luck all.:cheer:

I'll save the big spiel this time. I'll just say it's a scrog free Beast, topped and trained to the max. So...

Back by popular demand and going for runner up 4 times in a row. It's the one and only...lets hear it for!

:cheer: Leialoha :cheer:
Northern Lights Automatic​

20160510_2006552.jpg

20160512_143436.jpg

Her grow and training was and is dedicated to the one and only Beast. Thanks for the encouragement. :Namaste:

Good luck everyone, love the plants this month. It's going to be another month of magnificent monsters.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Sni thanks mate.appreciate that;) she is a beautiful auto well done.shows autos love be topped and pushed to there limits with monster results. Well done mate keep up the good work.and good luck this month;) to u and everybody else.happy growing;)

Love this contest and since for every winner there has to be up to 19 losers....:) :)....I feel alright about entering my CKS Jack Herrer Auto :) This is a rare specimen for me as I like to top mine. This was my first grow without topping, tucking, or any kind of LST. She was completely unmolested! Yielded a little over 3.5 ounces dry. I know this looks like a prison picture but she was a bit of a bad ass so it's fitting.

P21900232.JPG

Love this contest and since for every winner there has to be up to 19 losers....:) :)....I feel alright about entering my CKS Jack Herrer Auto :) This is a rare specimen for me as I like to top mine. This was my first grow without topping, tucking, or any kind of LST. She was completely unmolested! Yielded a little over 3.5 ounces dry. I know this looks like a prison picture but she was a bit of a bad ass so it's fitting.

P21900232.JPG

She looks like a badass!! She is giving everyone else the finger. Lol.

Late entry. Sour Diesel by Royal Queen. She still has a couple weeks before the finish. Smells lemony with a hint of fuel at the finish. Grown in 5 gallons of ProMix with DynaGro Foliage-Pro and Pro-Tekt under Mars Hydro lights.

38011.jpg

37515.jpg

The poll is now open.

A list of all the entries is now in the first post in thread for your delight and delectation.

:goodluck: to each and every one of you.

Like to enter this sweet white widow I grew from cropkingseeds. .she killed it with a 7 oz yield of dry dense bud..the buzz gives you a wicked punch..not for the weak at heart..put a few newbies in a coma..LOL.. really not kidding..
20160707_191255.jpg

Got my vote!

:scratchinghead::thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom