• Mlburk1 - Bag Seed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VetSmoke85 - Blueberry Auto

• TallGuyWithTheFood - GDP x Trainwreck

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations on your well deserved win this month @MackMurder.:welldone:Great job!:high-five:

Some super pretty plants by some amazing growers, wish we could award everyone! :welldone:

Congratulations @MackMurder for a well deserved victory, she sure is a looker bro! :high-five:

Keep up the great work everyone, we really appreciate your participation and support!

Big thanks to all of you for your support and love on the site and for your votes I really appreciate it.
Feels weird ive never won anything before
:thanks: :adore:

Whoever got "0" votes is more than welcome to speak up for some prize items I cant accept because I'm in Canada. One item per 0 vote contestant. First come first serve of the items below

-hemp seeds
-perfect pipe (travel kit)
-geoflora dry organic nutes
-irrigation drip system
-fabric geo pots

Thanks again to everyone and Teddy and 420magazine.com

Big thanks to all of you for your support and love on the site and for your votes I really appreciate it.

Whoever got "0" votes is more than welcome to speak up for some prize items I cant accept because I'm in Canada. One item per 0 vote contestant. First come first serve of the items below

-hemp seeds
-irrigation drip system
-fabric geo pots

That's cool gifting your gifts! I wish I would of thought of that when I won MOTM. I did have the butter machine shipped and gifted it to another member here that needed it more than I did. :thumb:

-hemp seeds
-irrigation drip system
-fabric geo pots

Congrats on the win MackMurder! Such a nice looking plant. :Rasta:

Congrats Mack! Beautiful plant! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom