A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

And I really need it simple....like how to match voltage....also can u throw in something about Gans and filters....what numbers should I be looking at when picking the right fan for the right filter. What type of ducting?
So many voices out there and I need someone to sort it out. Since u have a successful grow and means to show me I turn to u.

So much to learn....so many journals to follow

Go to your breaker box and look for the breaker for that particular room and it will tell you how many amps it is. Usually either 15 or 20 if you're in a bedroom.

Cheers
When the kids get up I will flip switches to see which one is in the room I am using. I have two living rooms and two dining rooms. I am going to use a corner in the second living room.

Go to your breaker box and look for the breaker for that particular room and it will tell you how many amps it is. Usually either 15 or 20 if you're in a bedroom.

Cheers
All of the rooms are 20v. And I have 10 open spots on my breaker

420-magazine-mobile1188883480.jpg

Cheers

Please tell me which number I am looking at for amps
Edit....wrong picture
420-magazine-mobile1127870013.jpg

Under operating requirements you'll see the input amperage. .

If you want to know exactly what your setup draws then you can buy a kill-a-watt meter that plugs in for around $30
I will look into that when I get to that point. But I am just trying to make sure I don't overload my wires and start a fire.

And I don't want my fans and filters to be a fire hazard. Since my knowledge is not in this area I need help.

If you are using 120v then yes.

As for wiring fires, that will not occur due to overloading. The breaker is there to shut down before the wires exceed their capacity. There is no risk from that.
Ok so my outlet only has two plugs. What is the safest way to add extra outlets?

Also does the light decide what voltage to use or is that set by me?

Based on 15 amps should I be able to run everything I need. I don't have anything plugged in the outlets there. The ceiling fan and lights over the mantle run on thier own circuit.

Power bar with surge protection is best and cheap.
UPS is even better but not cheap. I have all my large cheap LED lights on a ups for years and never had a problem with them. I suspect when people have led problems power spikes are contributing. Also the UPS keeps my water pumps running when the power is out. Important for hydroponics.

Power bar with surge protection is best and cheap.
UPS is even better but not cheap. I have all my large cheap LED lights on a ups for years and never had a problem with them. I suspect when people have led problems power spikes are contributing. Also the UPS keeps my water pumps running when the power is out. Important for hydroponics.
I have whole house surge protection from the power company. So everything plugged in is protected up.to 10k per incident

Also if you are going to be using a lot of power then make sure all connections are clean, no corrosion or burnt marks. If that occurs it can heat and burn at the connection.
Feel the plugs in operation, if any are hot figure out why.

Back
Top Bottom