A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

I forgot to leave a note thanking you for the video. The market is certainly frustrating. I keep holding to the idea that we'll go legal all over the planet and begin to structure our economies around hemp and cannabis. Yeah, I know, what a dreamer. It's more fun than being frustrated. :laughtwo:

Good luck with the seeds. You know as soon as you place another order.........

I so look forward to the Saturday morning wake 'n bakes. :love: :hug: :love:

She's full of really good ideas Pigeons. Let's keep her close. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Good afternoon, by the way. :love: :hug: :love:

:woohoo: :yahoo: :slide: :love: :party: :yahoo: :party:

:love: :hug: :love:

Here we go. I've been waiting for this moment. You've entered exponential growth. Stay yourself. That's what's pulling them in.

I'm so proud of you, and mostly that you're continuing to have fun with it. :laughtwo: Nice to see Mrs. P's hand in there. :battingeyelashes: :love:

:woohoo: :yahoo: :slide: :love: :party: :yahoo: :party:

:love: :hug: :love:

Here we go. I've been waiting for this moment. You've entered exponential growth. Stay yourself. That's what's pulling them in.

I'm so proud of you, and mostly that you're continuing to have fun with it. :laughtwo: Nice to see Mrs. P's hand in there. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I piggy back on Sue's post!! Good job pigeon:bravo:

Cool vids pal .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks TeachMe!

Please make yourself comfortable!

I piggy back on Sue's post!! Good job pigeon:bravo:

Why thanks you!

:high-five:

Love it....how long have u been dabbing

So much to learn....so many journals to follow

Really only consistently since I've been making it myself. Like a couple month. I've smoke oil for years. But that stuff doesn't count

Massive cloud...I saw you go back for seconds. Carry on :high-five:

I'm going to enjoy my dab.

Boy was I high!!! I didn't have another hoot for the rest of the night and I was up for another 4 hours!! Hahaha

Thanks Jim!!

:passitleft:

Haha I know!!!!

I could tell that my mood and tone were much different in the second video. Plus you should have heard the laughing fit the wife and I had before the first video. We couldn't get our shit together :rofl:

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom