A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

Hey Pigeons...how's all bud! hey Willy's , when Cannabis burns , like in a joint or bong or whatever , the desired ash should be minimal, light grey in color with no black residue. The more it's not...the more things are still in the flowers at harvest. So you can just imagine how bad it could get. not too long ago ...before i was HB, i ran out and had to rely on a crappy source for a while.i'l never forget trying to keep a joint lit of this stuff...it was sparking and popping all over the place...and that was not from a seed or two being in there. It was from an excess of fertilizer still in the flowers.very bad stuff. When vaping weed, it leaves a light brown to dark brown on the weed, the darker it looks , the hotter temp it was vaped at. Some people recycle their vaped mat'l . and cook with it. I don't. generally speaking, if when your smoking a joint of very well grown , dried and cured Cannabis, it should smoke very smooth , with a light grey ash...if ya see this , your golden! cheers Willy's and Pigeons...and all the gang too!

Denise has the DeLorean out tonight .....i can't seem to find her....:thedoubletake:

Thank you Duggan. I vape at a very high temperature. I'll try lowering it and see if it lightens the residue. I know it can't be nutes and stuff because I watered my plant with plain water for 2 months before harvest and gave it a bath after harvest. Interesting topic! :Namaste:

Great video my man, I use to put my samples in a toaster with tin foil as well))) Thanks for the shout out my man. I still can't believe what everyone here is doing for me and my family, the love, compassion, care and generosity that is here among all the members is just unbelievable, I am truly humbled and I love ya all:circle-of-love:
Enjoy your day mate:circle-of-love:
:passitleft:

Great video my man, I use to put my samples in a toaster with tin foil as well))) Thanks for the shout out my man. I still can't believe what everyone here is doing for me and my family, the love, compassion, care and generosity that is here among all the members is just unbelievable, I am truly humbled and I love ya all:circle-of-love:

Top of the day to ya Pigeons!....Hey PG, it only gets better for you! This membership has your back, and I'm thrilled to see it too!:high-five::Namaste::cheer::thumb:

There's a reason we stick around this place. And you've nailed it! This place is more than a grow forum it's a community and a family. It's incredible how much I think of you guys on here. Almost as if we've all been together our entire lives and we've built friendships that go with it!

I'm not surprised one bit about the love and gathering of support. We all play a very risky game with these operations that go far beyond the monetary value. We gamble our wellbeing, family and even our lives to grow our own medicine. A position our governments have put us in. Our response to that is this community and the love. We can triumph through anything as a family.

I love you dearly Holmes! And I can't wait for this to be a good story we all share with a fat blunt under thick smoke.

:passitleft: :love:

Top of the day to ya Pigeons!....Hey PG, it only gets better for you! This membership has your back, and I'm thrilled to see it too!:high-five::Namaste::cheer::thumb:

Hi Dugg's! Always great to see you my man!

:love:

:high-five:

Good luck with this one pigeons. That's tough. I hope you're on to something. Although, I will say that I order regular seeds from a breeder in the great country of Canada. I have 10 seeds left from two strains. The seeds of the different strains are very different in appearance. But they are all uniform in size, shape, stripes, etc. Who knows? Maybe I have all female seeds. :rofl:

Cheers buddy

Hi Pigeons, I look forward to the outcome of your seed experiment. We should know in about 4-6 weeks, so good luck.

I'll share my experience with having a few bagseed grows under my belt. I have only used bagseed that was found in high grade weed. Most often they are hermie seeds I believe. I even found the 'nanner in a bud that I took a few seeds from. I seem to get 80+% females over males from the bagseeds I have grown. I also have a high hermie rate with the seeds used. I believe genetics to be a big part of this. If I know they are herm seed, I look at it like growing feminized seeds and just watch out for the 'nanners late in flower.

YMMV

:peace:

Keep the great videos coming!

Cool experiment :cool:
I picked the best ones for you before and they were what 100% female? Picked the same way based on looks.

For fun maybe start four ugly seeds too and see if they are all male or what? Don't expect much of them so they could just be in solo cups of dirt just big enough to sex them (straight to 12/12 from sprout is quick)
If you have room anyway.

I like the idea of this experiment!
:thumb:
I have an issue with this exact experiment, you don't know for sure how the seeds were created.
Bag seed with unknown origins. Could be Selfed, Polinated by another hermie, etc. which would give you "feminized" seeds that you are picking from.
I would say for a more reliable experiment you would want a lot larger sample of seeds from a known Male to Female breeding, and a lot larger number of seeds chosen to germinate and sex. Like lets say 100 seeds chosen from 1000 seed lot that you or a reliable source bred from Male to Female parents. Then I would be more likely to consider the results.

I can't believe how much I miss in a week. But most of all congratulations on securing your house, securing a home for your family and social enterprise you have here. I'm learning and absorbing everything and was fascinated with your BOH & Sampling videos. It was valuable information that I didn't know, I needed to know. This is online continuing studies for me, your videos take me in deeper where I want to learn more. Luckily, you're putting out videos because inquiring minds want to know...lol. ;)
In the end, this is a commUNITY, and you're bringing us altogether.
Cheers :thanks:

There's a reason we stick around this place. And you've nailed it! This place is more than a grow forum it's a community and a family. It's incredible how much I think of you guys on here. Almost as if we've all been together our entire lives and we've built friendships that go with it!

I'm not surprised one bit about the love and gathering of support. We all play a very risky game with these operations that go far beyond the monetary value. We gamble our wellbeing, family and even our lives to grow our own medicine. A position our governments have put us in. Our response to that is this community and the love. We can triumph through anything as a family.

I love you dearly Holmes! And I can't wait for this to be a good story we all share with a fat blunt under thick smoke.

:passitleft: :love:

Hi Dugg's! Always great to see you my man!

:love:

:high-five:

The story is already the best my good man, no matter what happens in the future, I will never forget about what everyone has and is doing for me and my family, what we do for each other every day is all that matters, I realise that more than ever now:circle-of-love:
You better have this my man:passitleft:I gotta get sorted and do the school run, love ya:love:

I love your seed experiment, although I generally only buy females seeds. However, I did buy some Hollands Hope, and I thought they were female but when they arrived they are all "regular". So we will see. I'm germinating all 3 of them now, so we should know the outcome of the sex of our seeds at the same time! Lots of luck to both of us :high-five:

Give me a couple minutes to get back to everyone but I hope you are all well and warm!

It took me 3 hours to upload this video!!!!!

Wake n' Bake w/Pigeons420 - YouTube
Love that I get an alert on my phone when u post a new video. My Saturday consists of work....on day 5 of a 12 day work stretch....with 8-12 hrs per day....
I am so happy for yall about the house. I remember when I brought my first house. The process was way too long and too many trees died so I could buy a house......

So much to learn....so many journals to follow

Good morning/afternoon. I am hitting my last THC Bomb nug with you this morning. It has about a 4 month cure on it now and so smooth that you don't expect the big phat buzz coming. :)

The big bong (Tank) is taking a soak so I pulled out little "Bubba the Bubbler" :bongrip:

bubbler16.jpg

Have a great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom