Adventure Into Organics

Well I'm not quite ready to pop seeds yet but I was itching to do something with this stuff so....
View media item 1766019
View media item 1766020 Popped these underwhelming pepper and tomato seedlings into maybe half gallon pots. Made a small batch of lactobacillus spray and dosed the soil and plants. Says it's good for veggies and stuff right on the bag so we will see what happens. All my other goodies I ordered should be arriving tomorrow :blunt:

Well it's about 30 days before I expect to be able to put anything outside reliably. I think I'll give the Sweet Seeds Jack47 a try in the soil since she turned out pretty nice in the tent/coco and I'll have something of a reference to compare it to.
Going in paper towel to germinate.

A little slow on the updates here, things have been busy with getting back to work.
Well my original Jack47 got left on the south facing windowsill whilst I was gone to work for an unexpectedly long hot day. Her tiny pot of seed starting mix she didn't like to begin with and I had been planning to water later in the morning got basically desertified and must have scorched the roots because she was toast a few days later....
Luckily I had another Jack47 bean. Can't quite remember how old she is now but she just went from a solo cup to about a 2 gallon pot yesterday. Seems to be happy in the Stepwell soil so far. Weather has been sunny but windy as hell here so she's been getting moved around and or taken in as necessary. Frost risk is pretty much over so she will be outside for good one she gets a bit tougher to the wind.

Some really amazing looking soil and sweet babes to be seen here :) I’m sure I’ll learn more than a few things EDIT: oops had no idea last post was In July my bad lol

Thanks
Sorry about your outdoor plants, hows your indoor doing?
Thanks buddy, hope you are doing well... not gonna lie there was a tear in my eye. They were real close to finishing then we got a week of horrible weather. Live and learn!!
The indoors are as close to perfect as I would dare to hope. A Cheese and Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittles, must be close to 3 weeks flowering now... I'll post up some pix later this evening at lights on.

It's juts
Those are looking fantastic, how big is the closet?
Thanks PW, It's just a 2x4 tent. Fits perfectly in the spare bedroom closet with just enough room for the extraction fan and power bar mounted on the end wall.

Back
Top Bottom