Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Alright Bo wanted you to give the old hairy eyeball to my soil mix before i get to mixing. Here is what i came up with. I am going to mix up 2 c.u feet to start up with. 5 gall bucky of Spaghnum, 5 gall bucky perlite, 5 gall bucky ewc and mushroom compost (50/50) 1 cup Karanja, 1 cup kelp meal, 1 cup crustacean meal, 4 cups basalt, 2 cups gypsum, 2 cups oyster shell flour, 1 cup malted barley . Let me know if i'm missing anything. I have glacial rock dust and azomite laying around from years ago if i can add a bit of them in? idk. Should i go more on the peat and perlite and less on the compost?
looking good over here y'all.
.... add one drop of Tennessee Jed, Drink all day and rock all night.
cheers & grateDay.

Dub Step eh... one of my favourite musical genres :tommy:
Yeah me too... couldn't resist buying the seeds when I saw the name.... :eye-roll:

I play old time country banjo and listen to DUB mostly the old school stuff from the late 60s thru the 80s. Specially like the vinyl dubs. I know weird right.

I actually like all music just tend to listen to DUB most of the time.

looking good over here y'all.
.... add one drop of Tennessee Jed, Drink all day and rock all night.
cheers & grateDay.
If I had a dollar for every ace I've drawn
I could own a town the size of Abalene.

Which shows??

Phil Lesh's sons band with Phil in tow played a wine farm gig 20 miles from us this past Thursday like 200 people. I was under the Lyme Disease weather or weed have went.

Got Lyme again and started antibiotics, I got sick from that as was wiped out. Bummed but its all good. Reason I was sick - when the antiboitics lick in they kill the Lyme and leave toxins behind that makes me sick for a few days.

Back on the mend now. Did a full day work + yesterday.

Which shows??

Phil Lesh's sons band with Phil in tow played a wine farm gig 20 miles from us this past Thursday like 200 people. I was under the Lyme Disease weather or weed have went.

Got Lyme again and started antibiotics, I got sick from that as was wiped out. Bummed but its all good. Reason I was sick - when the antiboitics lick in they kill the Lyme and leave toxins behind that makes me sick for a few days.

Back on the mend now. Did a full day work + yesterday.
That's no good Bo, good you're on the mend and hopefully you can kick it out permanently.

Doing much better. This is helping me get back in the groove.

Liquid imagination at 58 days in flower. Rock hard glistening frosty nugs.

20210613_232726.jpg

20210613_232628.jpg

20210613_232548.jpg

20210613_232528.jpg

Just got tix to Darien Lake show its about an hour drive from home. My first show post 95 and Anna's first ever. Gone are the $12 mail ins... Used to get 2 tix plus shipping for $28 or something like that.

Took my 20 dollar bill and vanished in the air. Blew 700 on 6 tickets and i am ok with it. ;)
This ... yeah wow me too brother. Ouch but gonna be my first show since 95. So happy with that prolly be another 25 years at those prices.

I used to get mad when I hadda pay $10 instead of $8 for a Donna the Bufffalo show. Now I get in free and help the band load in and set up. Life is good...

Check out Midnight North - they are on tour now with Phil. A good friend of mine said they are better than Dead and Company. I cant say since haven't seen either yet. But Midnight North is A LOT less coin.

yup herxing ... its a thing. I was sick pretty bad but thats how you know you have lyme if you didn't get tested. Crappy part is that cannabis can mask some of the Lyme symptoms like joint pain. So I went too long without getting antibiotics.

The populations were high and the treatment is more painful.

I'm getting better. I can remember my last name again. lol

Back
Top Bottom